No announcement yet.

Which is Worse, Fox News or CNN?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ComicDon View Post
    Sam Shepard hasn't come out in regards to his politics but most of his associates say he's a liberal and he's a main host, not a contributor.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2QnQy24fry0

Oh yeah how did i miss that guy

And he seem to be a member of the lgbtq community aswell

So PF Rudyo

0-1?

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
      Well there was Megan Kelly but she quit and took an offer from MSNBC.

I guess it's a tie then no main reporter on both outlets that is of the opposite position
      How could you let him off the hook? You owned him. You said reporters and he started listing Scottie Neil Hughes who is not a reporter and never was.

Shepard 'suck em off' Smith.. Holy **** guy

Comment

Chris Wallace is reportly a registered dem. His pappy was a known liberal.

Difference between FNC reporters and CNN is the Fox reporters usually don't let you know what they are in their reporting.

Comment

Originally posted by BΣRϟΣRKΣR View Post
          How could you let him off the hook? You owned him. You said reporters and he started listing Scottie Neil Hughes who is not a reporter and never was.

Shepard 'suck em off' Smith.. Holy **** guy
          I was at work lol
          Didnt have time to search but knew there were a couple of libtards on fox as a host

And yes everytime shepard is on i most of the time look down on the screen to double check if i was watching foxnews not CNN

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
            I was at work lol
            Didnt have time to search but knew there were a couple of libtards on fox as a host

And yes everytime shepard is on i most of the time look down on the screen to double check if i was watching foxnews not CNN
            I don't mind Shep. Least I know where he's coming from and he's not just pushing his producers or company agenda.

Comment

CNN & FOX are virtually the same f**king thing, just on different sides of the fence

They each pander and slant their "stories" to their constituents

Comment

Comment

Fox has been a laughing stock for so long it is almost a cliche.

CNN has been making big leaps and gains in the race to the bottom, but Fox has an unassailable position.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
                    Fox has been a laughing stock for so long it is almost a cliche.

CNN has been making big leaps and gains in the race to the bottom, but Fox has an unassailable position.
                    Doesn't look like the forum agrees, 24-4 currently for CNN being more trash.

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
                      I don't watch either but how is CNN dishonest? I thought MSNBC was the equivalent to Fox?
                      CNN has been caught in all sorts of shenanigans over the past year. from "unnamed sources say", being exposed of collusion by wikileaks , several retractions, to literally directing a fake protest in the UK. and a lot of more that i don't care to remember. FNC may be biased as hell news but CNN is straight up fake news. honestly, it's not even close anymore.

Comment

Working...
                      X