Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Haye correct when he calls Vitali "Boente's Puppet"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont understand why they wont just make this fight

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
      I dotn know about that history, but I am aware that Vitali has just said publically ' Haye will have to wait'. He hasn't said 'Haye will have to wait because he asked me nicely if I would fake a postponement on a decision.'

Meaning currently Vitali is clearly and blatantly making Haye wait, the direct opposite of what you claim. Why are you claiming the direct opposite of what is happening?
      Vitali isn't making Haye wait, he's just going about his business being the WBC champ and will apparently defend his title against the next mandatory. He said Haye can maybe fight him in the future, if he has a high ranking. So Haye is just a contender like all the others at this stage, simple.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
        I'm not arguing Haye should be allowed to fight Vittles because many other undeserving fighters got their chance at his paper title. I'm arguing their shouldn't be a set of double standards about it. And so what about Haye having fought Valuev and Wlad. THEY...ARE...NOT...THE...SAME...FIGHTER...AS...VIT ALY! And of course you can justify the fight when you look at the comp Vits has been fighting the last several years.
        There is no double standard here. I am not saying fighting haye is bad.

What I am saying is - NOT fighting Haye - is - NOT bad - , as I would said if vitali never fought charr.
        It is up to Vitali. I won't mind if he wants it, I won't mind if he doesn't. Haye is relevant as anyone on that list you recently posted.

For your second comment I don't understand what's your objection. Pacquiao's price is not the same now and before he lost to Bradley and Marquez same as Haye losing to Wlad had a BIG effect too.
        So of course it's relevant when it comes to fighting Vitali. Wlad being Vitali's brother has nothing with that. I would say the same if James Toney was there instead of Wlad. Don't assume things, CAPITAL man

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
          There is no double standard here. I am not saying fighting haye is bad.

What I am saying is - NOT fighting Haye - is - NOT bad - , as I would said if vitali never fought charr.
          It is up to Vitali. I won't mind if he wants it, I won't mind if he doesn't. Haye is relevant as anyone on that list you recently posted.

For your second comment I don't understand what's your objection. Pacquiao's price is not the same now and before he lost to Bradley and Marquez same as Haye losing to Wlad had a BIG effect too.
          So of course it's relevant when it comes to fighting Vitali. Wlad being Vitali's brother has nothing with that. I would say the same if James Toney was there instead of Wlad. Don't assume things, CAPITAL man
          Hayes price is better than any other fighter Vits could fight at the moment. And it is bad if Vit doesn't fight Haye and chooses instead another Charr like opponent. That does nothing for him or for the sport at all. For all of Hayes shortcomings people talk about and watch him, and that is good for the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
            Vitali isn't making Haye wait, he's just going about his business being the WBC champ and will apparently defend his title against the next mandatory. He said Haye can maybe fight him in the future, if he has a high ranking. So Haye is just a contender like all the others at this stage, simple.
            Haye is easily the best contender from the poor chasing pack that's around. Choosing another weak opponent who is a failure does nothing to prove HW title credentials - people fight crap fighters all the time for less than national level titles, not sure why the Ks get a free pass to fight rubbish of a lower level than they face.

that's fair enough, though he is the best way for Klit to make money. Its odd that Klit isn't chasing the fight that will earn him a retirement package.

Having said that, I am no Haye fan, and I would prefer a genuine HW from Britain came through the ranks rather than having to support this blown up cruiser.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
              Haye is easily the best contender from the poor chasing pack that's around. Choosing another weak opponent who is a failure does nothing to prove HW title credentials - people fight crap fighters all the time for less than national level titles, not sure why the Ks get a free pass to fight rubbish of a lower level than they face.

that's fair enough, though he is the best way for Klit to make money. Its odd that Klit isn't chasing the fight that will earn him a retirement package.

Having said that, I am no Haye fan, and I would prefer a genuine HW from Britain came through the ranks rather than having to support this blown up cruiser.
              Haye easily needs to prove in the ring that he's the best contender. Choosing to fight his mandatory next confirms his strong HW credentials. He doesn't need to get a pass, he's just going about his business defending his WBC title, doesn't matter how much you dislike him, just get over yourself already.

Comment

Haye, being the coward he is, wants to fight Vitali when he's 45 yrs old. He realized he'll never beat Wlad, so he's going after the older brother. A clear sign of cowardice.
                Is was Vitali and Boente that brought it up after the Wlad loss and Hayes been chasing him ever since. Hayes always said he wants to fight Wlad again and asked he asked for a rematch straight away. So saying he's going after Vitali because he doesn't want Wlad is stupid.

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                That's irrelevant.

If Haye wants a title shot, he has to earn it. He took the soft route to a Klitschko before; now he has to take a trickier road.
                Soft route? Hayes resume is weak but better than any of those fighters ahead of him in the rankings, they have chosen the soft route racking up wins against nobodies to get a mandatory shot. He's never fought Vitali before so your reasoning is ******ed. Vitali was also calling him out, by doing that he's expected to fight him deserved or not.

THe point is that Haye keeps buying his time, in order for Vitali to slow down so much that Haye can beat him.That's clearly what he's been doing ever since he ducked Vitali the first time in 2009.
                If you go back and look at the terms of the contract he signed for the Wlad fight you will see that the contract was to fight Wlad or Vitali. So he wasn't ducking Vitali at all he signed to fight him, it was the brothers that decided it would be Wlad. So again you're talking crap.
                Last edited by Jam Jars; 03-31-2013, 01:05 AM.

Comment

Haye easily needs to prove in the ring that he's the best contender. Choosing to fight his mandatory next confirms his strong HW credentials. He doesn't need to get a pass, he's just going about his business defending his WBC title, doesn't matter how much you dislike him, just get over yourself already.
                  He's beaten better opposition than any one in the rankings ahead of him is that not proof? Choosing to fight his mandatory confirms he's ducking Haye, he's turning down a bigger pay day against someone he's been calling out. You can't even call it a mandatory if he's choosing the fight, it's a voluntary.
                  Last edited by Jam Jars; 03-31-2013, 01:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                    Boente was actually optimistic about a Haye fight at the end of last year and so he should be, more money for Vitali = more money for him. I think it's Vitali not wanting to risk a loss, the title gets him respect and popularity which helps his political career. He doesn't want to lose that.

Haye didnt sign the contract. AGAIN. been here done that. Haye has ducked Vitali going on about 4 years now.

Comment

THe point is that Haye keeps buying his time, in order for Vitali to slow down so much that Haye can beat him.That's clearly what he's been doing ever since he ducked Vitali the first time in 2009.
                      Yeah he seen Vitali look like the 40 year old fighter that he is against Chisora and started to get some testicles finally but then dodged the contract again. Hes waiting until vitali is 42. Vitali HAS to fight his mandatory to keep his title since Haye wont fight him.

Comment

Working...
                      X