Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who do you think has more heart Rios or Ortiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    regarded as the most talented and the most skilled current fighter on earth?
    not to mention being a cash cow and doubling Pacquiaos purses

I'd say thats a good place to be
    but with a **** legacy.................and 90% of the boxing world thinking/knowing.................hes all about ducking.....................when you got some haters its aight...................but 90%........lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Roach View Post
      Ortiz is better then Bum Bum P4P, Floyd is obviously above and beyond what Bum Bum will ever be.
      old floyd would be definitely be.............but current money may...............i dont think so (heart wise)................

Comment

The same improvements Ortiz received when moving up to 147, strength, size, stamina...I see the same thing happening to Rios when he moves up to 140.

Comment

Come on now... Floyd's resume will be way better then Rios' when they both have retired. Stop this nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
            but with a **** legacy.................and 90% of the boxing world thinking/knowing.................hes all about ducking.....................when you got some haters its aight...................but 90%........lol
            you made that percentage up.....

Comment

Originally posted by WALDO. View Post
              The same improvements Ortiz received when moving up to 147, strength, size, stamina...I see the same thing happening to Rios when he moves up to 140.
              news flash.............beating Berto in WW .....in a competitive brawl.............isnt really that impressive......................

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                you made that percentage up.....
                its actually..........a conservative estimate.....................

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
                  news flash.............beating Berto in WW .....in a competitive brawl.............isnt really that impressive......................
                  I rooted for Berto and I didn't think that was competitive. At most Berto won 3 rounds.

Comment

Trick question?

Answer seems obvious to me: Ortiz is masquerading as a game fighter and to be fair put in a good performance against Berto, but he WILL quit under the right circumstances.

From what i've seen of Rios he would rather be stopped then stop himself and quit.

Most boxers falls under the Ortiz category. No shame, as it defies human nature to have no self preservation. Only a very small percentage of people will have no quit in them and will always believe they are winning even when they are clearly being beaten like a small child.

Comment

Originally posted by WALDO. View Post
                      I rooted for Berto and I didn't think that was competitive. At most Berto won 3 rounds.
                      it was closer than that........with the KD as well scored by berto.....................it was a clear Ortiz win............but in no way was it a dominant performance.................

Comment

Working...
                      X