Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who do you think has more heart Rios or Ortiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who do you think has more heart Rios or Ortiz?

simple question?.....................

It depends on the circumstances. I don't know what was going on with Ortiz during the Maidana fight. However, judging by their fights, I'd have to go with Rios.

Still, I haven't seen Rios tested by a guy like Maidana. He's had solid wins over Peterson and Acosta, but neither was the BIGGEST puncher. Though, Acosta has pop. Still, it remains to be seen.

However, I will stress, you get in that ring, you have balls. To come up the way Ortiz came up requires some guts.

Comment

Brandon "Bum Bum" Rios I guess, but Ortiz is way more talented.

Comment

more trashing of Mayweathers opponent ?

obviously Bam Bam

Comment

Originally posted by THe TRiNiTY View Post
          It depends on the circumstances. I don't know what was going on with Ortiz during the Maidana fight. However, judging by their fights, I'd have to go with Rios.

Still, I haven't seen Rios tested by a guy like Maidana. He's had solid wins over Peterson and Acosta, but neither was the BIGGEST puncher. Though, Acosta has pop. Still, it remains to be seen.

However, I will stress, you get in that ring, you have balls. To come up the way Ortiz came up requires some guts.
          you think he would quit against maidana.................i just dont see it...........

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Roach View Post
            Brandon "Bum Bum" Rios I guess, but Ortiz is way more talented.
            talent can get you only up to a certain place............look at floyd b1tchweather.................

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              more trashing of Mayweathers opponent ?

obviously Bam Bam
              is it that time of the month already?.....................stop being so sensitive mate............

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
                talent can get you only up to a certain place............look at floyd b1tchweather.................
                regarded as the most talented and the most skilled current fighter on earth?
                not to mention being a cash cow and doubling Pacquiaos purses

I'd say thats a good place to be

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
                  Ortiz is better then Bum Bum P4P, Floyd is obviously above and beyond what Bum Bum will ever be.

Comment

Originally posted by THe TRiNiTY View Post

He got tested by a guy who's better than Maidana, Acosta. Acosta hurt Rios many times, was trailing early, something like 5-6 rounds to nothing (Somewhere around there) and Rios never folded, kept coming forward. I'm gonna say Rios in this one.

Now if Ortiz continues to show the same heart and determination he did against Berto, then this could be discussed.

Comment

Working...
                    X