Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopkins career if he was penalised for fouling?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopkins career if he was penalised for fouling?

I appreciate his career was just ended by the opponent fouling, with Joe Smith Jr. breaking the rules by punching him, but when the HBO commentary team are giving Hopkins props for his headbutts, you know the sport has taken a downward slide.

I've won cash on some Hopkins bouts, so I like him for that, but the **** could made the Normandy D-Day landings seem boring..., right -Kev-?

Hopkinate, n. to take the interest out of something; "I was really looking forward to that, but it got Hopkinated."

Hopkinate, n. to take the interest out of something; "I was really looking forward to that, but it got Hopkinated."

Welcome back Annie

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post

Welcome back Annie

I'm kind of bored with this place these days, but I HAD to come back for this.

Comment

"COMMON man... SPECIAL man."

LOLZ, what a silly ****.

Comment

Please never leave.

Comment

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
            Please never leave.

Comment

Did you guys see how close the scores were?

Pat Russell having Bore Hard one point up for his farewell bout.

Comment

Did anyone catch Hopkins' post fight interview where he calls Max Kellerman handsome?

Comment

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
                  Did anyone catch Hopkins' post fight interview where he calls Max Kellerman handsome?
                  Well he did say in the pre-fight intro "I've gave some blows".

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                    I appreciate his career was just ended by the opponent fouling, with Joe Smith Jr. breaking the rules by punching him, but when the HBO commentary team are giving Hopkins props for his headbutts, you know the sport has taken a downward slide.

I've won cash on some Hopkins bouts, so I like him for that, but the **** could made the Normandy D-Day landings seem boring..., right -Kev-?

would have looked a lot different thats for sure. Glad hes retired, one less dirty, boring fighter in the sport

Comment

Working...
                    X