Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both parties are hypocrites.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
      democrats holding up budget for what they believe is right.. whether you agree or not... GOP was just holding up the budget just to say No to Obama..
      Or maybe they were holding up the budget for what they believe is right.

You have to give the benefit to BOTH sides, or else you show you are a party superfan.

Consistent, it's what superfans aren't.

Comment

what i find funny about you is you keep denying you're a trump superfan.. you're the biggest trump superfan in the lounge..
        No, because I am a Trump supporter because of his policies, not his Party affiliation.

It's my word idiot, that means I define it and not you.

Maybe ask the guy who first used it what it means next time.

Be original. And be a man. Don't act like a young child idolizing his father.

Comment

GOP controls the House, Senate, and Presidency.

They're fighting over CHIP (which the GOP Congress & Republican President allowed to expire) and fighting over DACA (which the Republican President didn't renew) yet somehow it's the Democrats fault that the GOP can't govern? Amazing how the GOP Congress & Democrat President were able to get things done but they cant get anything done with a Republican President.

Comment

kabuki theater like always in washington

Every year or so its a "debt ceiling" showdown or some other artificially created drama

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              No, because I am a Trump supporter because of his policies, not his Party affiliation.

It's my word idiot, that means I define it and not you.

Maybe ask the guy who first used it what it means next time.

Be original. And be a man. Don't act like a young child idolizing his father.
              please you're not just trump supporter, you're a trump superfan... everybody here knows it..

superfan is your word? like you invented it and has propriety on it? that word has been used before your father faqed your mother..

Comment

what i also don't like about gop, they don't a problem, even thinks, we should increase military budget but got a huge problem helping poor people like CHIP that they want out..

Comment

GOP wants to extend CHIP by 6 years, the longest it has every been extended, as well as pass DACA will comprehensive immigration funding which also includes the wall. Cant have a clean DACA bill if the problem that caused DACA in the first place still persists. Of course Democrats curving illegal immigration would mean losing votes, so they are in a tricky situation.

Comment

please you're not just trump supporter, you're a trump superfan... everybody here knows it..
                    Trump's not broken a campaign promise yet, so why wouldn't I support him considering I voted for him due to his campaign promises?

You tell me why I shouldn't support Trump.....

superfan is your word? like you invented it and has propriety on it? that word has been used before your father faqed your mother..
                    I was the first to use it here in terms of politics.

Feel free to look it up.

And watch the personal insults buddy.

For someone who dropped, and then ducked his own e-challenge to Larry, you really shouldn't be throwing stones.

Like I said, just be yourself. Be you. Talk like you do, not like I do. Be a man, be yourself.

Is it too much to ask you to be you?

Comment

Sad that the Democrats are willing to strip the young American kids of their health insurance.

I wonder if Jimmy Kimmel is going to do a hyperbolic dialogue on Democrats killing young Americans over illegal aliens.

Oh wait, he only gets his political talking points from Chuck Schumer.

Comment

Working...
                      X