No announcement yet.

Most Important Part Of Training - Gear Bag

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tcbender View Post
    I have an adidas gym bag that I use. Had a rival one but have too much gear now to fit it all in. I bring my gear home everyday to air it out in front of a big fan lol.
    I'm building a small PVC pipe system to put my gloves, etc. on to get air flow in there. If you have ever looked at anything to dry boots it's like that. No heat, just air flow.

Comment

Originally posted by WonderMonkey View Post
      True. But does that mean I don't get a gym bag?
      I did some of my best training in my trainers basement. No gloves, no equipment bags, no nothin'. And if you want your gloves and shoes to dry out just take them out of your bag when you get home. ......Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
        I did some of my best training in my trainers basement. No gloves, no equipment bags, no nothin'. And if you want your gloves and shoes to dry out just take them out of your bag when you get home. ......Rockin'
        I have started to do this. I sweat so much moving my fat-ass through workouts that my hand wraps and gloves are soaked. I may have to get another pair to give one a chance to actually dry.

Comment

I have started to do this. I sweat so much moving my fat-ass through workouts that my hand wraps and gloves are soaked. I may have to get another pair to give one a chance to actually dry.
          With your wraps.... if they don't dry for you just setting them out of the bag then get a sock, put the wraps in to the sock and run it through the dryer for a bit. Do the same when you're washing them. Just throwing them in the washer/dryer will have you spending too much time getting them unraveled. Put them in a sock before washing/drying...….Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
            With your wraps.... if they don't dry for you just setting them out of the bag then get a sock, put the wraps in to the sock and run it through the dryer for a bit. Do the same when you're washing them. Just throwing them in the washer/dryer will have you spending too much time getting them unraveled. Put them in a sock before washing/drying...….Rockin'
            I have about seven pair and use a mesh bag to wash them. Similar approach. Thanks for the advice on it, though, always appreciated.

Comment

I have about seven pair and use a mesh bag to wash them. Similar approach. Thanks for the advice on it, though, always appreciated.
              I follow the same routine ^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                I follow the same routine ^^^^
                Though I'm still going to get a bag to carry all my gear in. However I'll call it a "Go from vehicle to gym and gym to vehicle, bag"

Comment

I just throw my wraps over the bathroom shower curtain rod and let em hang dry after each session. Rotate about 3 pairs.

I put my boxing shoes, both pairs of gloves and my headgear in front of a big square fan on a towel after each session to get those nice and dry.

Comment

I never did get a formal gear bag. Still using the same gym bag I've always used. Sure, it works, but I like to have room for "things" and not swap it all out. Same when I played ball, I'd use a catcher's bag (I wasn't a catcher) to have a place for everything and everything in its place. I look at gear bags here and there but have never pulled the trigger.

Comment

Working...
                    X