No announcement yet.

Parker vs Whyte

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deus View Post
    You apparently don't know there is a difference between a loss and a close fight...

I've highlighted the key points in bold for you.

That said, I don't think Whyte is a top 10 fighter, though I do think Whyte v Parker is competitive.
    There is also a difference between a close fight and a robbery.

just to highlight the point

Chisora battered Whyte and had him out on his feet 4-5 times, and was robbed.

Parker won two close decisions that no one really considers a 'robbery'.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
      There is also a difference between a close fight and a robbery.

just to highlight the point

Chisora battered Whyte and had him out on his feet 4-5 times, and was robbed.

Parker won two close decisions that no one really considers a 'robbery'
      A robbery is just a matter of opinion, you can't quantify that (though I guess you could say you can if it's universally agreed, but that is not the case here). Some people think Chisora should have won, some people think Whyte deserved to win.

Also, there was just as much noise on here saying that Ruiz was robbed against Parker than there was that Chisora was robbed against Whyte... Gonna stress that I don't believe that to be the case by the way, just that it was a close fight.

Comment

You apparently don't know there is a difference between a loss and a close fight...

I've highlighted the key points in bold for you.

That said, I don't think Whyte is a top 10 fighter, though I do think Whyte v Parker is competitive.
        I know Parker won those fights,im only mocking Mlac the Whack bc he DKSAB.

Other than that Whyte is a proven top 10 guy and much more dangerous than Hughie or anyone else who has fought parker or scheduled to fight....you will see that that soon even if you cant yet.

the better question is could Parker survive before we see this fight? you cant say whyte is not a top 10 fighter he clearly is,and has more credibility than most guys ( Washington ) getting title shots...sorry but thats just common sense.
        Last edited by juggernaut666; 05-16-2017, 11:30 AM.

Comment

A robbery is just a matter of opinion, you can't quantify that (though I guess you could say you can if it's universally agreed, but that is not the case here). Some people think Chisora should have won, some people think Whyte deserved to win.

Also, there was just as much noise on here saying that Ruiz was robbed against Parker than there was that Chisora was robbed against Whyte... Gonna stress that I don't believe that to be the case by the way, just that it was a close fight.
          Agreed, peoples opinions on here are about as usefull as a damp rag.

Let's say based on facts though.
          Parker was never in any trouble, and whyte had his eyes rolled back in his beetlejuice head several times while being ragdolled around the ring for the vast majority of the fight, the only reason he didnt get knocked out is because del boy gassed out after 4 rounds...

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
            I know Parker won those fights,im only mocking Mlac the Whack bc he DKSAB.

Other than that Whyte is a proven top 10 guy and much more dangerous than Hughie or anyone else who has fought parker or scheduled to fight....you will see that that soon even if you cant yet.

the better question is could Parker survive before we see this fight? you cant say whyte is not a top 10 fighter he clearly is,and has more credibility than most guys ( Washington ) getting title shots...sorry but thats just common sense.
            based on what?

Takam and Ruiz would both beat the living snot outta beetlejuice whyte.
            top 10? hes not even euro level

Comment

Lol, Dillian Whyte looks funny. Has a big body and small head. Looks like Superman and Avery Johnson had a baby.
              Last edited by The Time; 05-16-2017, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Bumped...

Just cause bc it would have been a great fight them and it's even a better one now despite a few regards on here that thought otherwise....lol...

Comment

I favour Whyte, he's on rising now.

Comment

Parker probably wins a close decision but gets robbed on the cards. Voted for Whyte.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                      whyte is a top 10 fighter ? lmao he lost to a shot chisora, who the fuk has he ever beaten, bootpolish?

hes total garbage and you're only saying hes good because you got juicehuas dong in your greasy mouth
                      I'm still waiting for Parker to "clear out the division"

Comment

Working...
                      X