Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte Shades Joshua and Usyk: Pushes For Breazeale Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breazeale is garbage dude was being out boxed by Mansour, Whyte is equally poor losing to the shell of Deryck Chisora, after watching the beating Breazeale took from AJ I’m unsure Whyte could actually rely on putting this bum away. It’s got stinker wrote all over it, with likely a Whyte decision.

I think at this stage I would have preferred AJ vs Whyte just so it could be done with and we could move forward now we’ve got to sit through Miller and AJ all the while Whyte is still lingering for his shot....

if AJ only fights Miller and Pulev this year I’ll be upset.

Comment

FACTS!!! Jacobs getting a 65/35 split with Canelo, I wonder why oh they are both DAZN fighters and Hearn gets paid on both ends. The winner of Wilder/Fury 2 will ask for 50/50 w/ a rematch clause and deserve it!

Comment

He doubts himself, no other reason.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
          Whyte's an idiot. Not even kidding.
          Dude already got stopped by AJ what does his dumbass expect?

He goes for the literal worst option as his fight as well.

Loser.

Comment

Originally posted by imisupu View Post
            Why didn't we get Joshua/Wilder? Why no Joshua/Fury? Why no Joshua/Whyte 2? All 3 said the money was not fair. Hearn wants these guys to take flat fees that's not fair even Mayweather gave guys 60/40 or in Maidanas case 65/35. Hearn offered Wilder $15m Flat Fee on a minimum $100m fight that's 85/15 NOT FAIR! Sounds like somebody is bluffing and don't want to fight!
            Floyd didn't split the fight with Maidana though; he simply put up far more money than Maidana would ever see on any fight in his career, and then gave Maidana the rights to Latin America (below Mexico) on top of that.

Floyd knew the fight he wanted to make, and simply did what he needed to do to get the fight done; even with that, between the PPV, the live event in Las Vegas, the secondary market on the tickets and all the other pieces, Floyd likely still ended up getting $40m-$50m on the fight. Maidana ended up with so much money off of the first fight that he didn't even really have a bad thing to say about him for the rematch, and then simply upped and walked away from the sport at 30!

Joshua isn't Floyd yet, even if that is the impression that they wanted the public to have.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
              Dude already got stopped by AJ what does his dumbass expect?

He goes for the literal worst option as his fight as well.

Loser.
              Why is he an idiot if he wants a rematch against top guy in division???

Comment

So he won't fight Usyk because nobody knows him but he'll fight Brezeale? Usyk is better known than Brezeale by far and the reigning fighter of the year with more accomplishments than both combined. He also was part of a big UK fight with Bellew and is aligned to Matchroom so very easy to make. Beat him and he's guaranteed a WBO shot in addition more money too.

He's not came out of this sounding very logical or smart.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                  So he won't fight Usyk because nobody knows him but he'll fight Brezeale? Usyk is better known than Brezeale by far and the reigning fighter of the year with more accomplishments than both combined. He also was part of a big UK fight with Bellew and is aligned to Matchroom so very easy to make. Beat him and he's guaranteed a WBO shot in addition more money too.

He's not came out of this sounding very logical or smart.
                  I doubt it; now remember, no one is arguing the quality of either fighter.

How many folks actually watched Usyk wrap up all the belts at cruiserweight? Usyk did have the Bellew PPV, but again, how many folks worldwide saw that fight?

Breazeale went to the UK to fight Joshua on Sky Box Office (and SHO International in the US, as I believe a day/night airing), had his next fight air live on SKY (at 2am, but still), and has had his three fights since that Joshua fight on significant stages in the US.

If you want to argue that Usyk's profile in the UK is higher than Breazeale's, I'd openly disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                    Why is he an idiot if he wants a rematch against top guy in division???
                    What?

No one is calling him an idiot for wanting to fight AJ. Everyone is calling him an idiot for pricing himself out of a fight against the top guy in the division who already stopped him and then talks random ish like he’s done more in the sport than Usyk and turns around and fights trash ass Breazeal out of all the options he had. Hell, Usyk might be more well known than Whyte and for the right reasons too. :/... if social media is any indication, Usyk’s got him beat even in that.

That’s why he’s an idiot. He’s literally got zero leverage to make demands. In fact, he’s got damn near negative leverage.
                    Last edited by NearHypnos; 02-06-2019, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by imisupu View Post
                      Why didn't we get Joshua/Wilder? Why no Joshua/Fury? Why no Joshua/Whyte 2? All 3 said the money was not fair. Hearn wants these guys to take flat fees that's not fair even Mayweather gave guys 60/40 or in Maidanas case 65/35. Hearn offered Wilder $15m Flat Fee on a minimum $100m fight that's 85/15 NOT FAIR! Sounds like somebody is bluffing and don't want to fight!
                      Welcome to 2019 dude. You were out for a while, but I think you’ll be ok.

Comment

Working...
                      X