Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Has Decided To Fight Crawford, Likely April 20 At MSG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Khan made the right decision!! Nothing wrong with taking on a top p4p fighter!! If Khan were to beat Brook all his critics will say is Brook's was damaged goods after fighting GGG and Spence. So that's a lose, lose situation and Brook doesn't even have a belt Crawford does. I will say this though Khan should have fought Brook when he had the IBF title. That was the perfect time to make that fight.

Comment

Khan and Brook will fight on the undercard of Azumah Nelson vs Jeff Fenech IV.

Comment

Khan will be winning the fight until Crawford KHTFO 3rd round'ish.

Comment

I can't possibly bash him for taking the Crawford fight over Kell Brook when Crawford is by far the better fighter and has a World Title that Khan can at least fight for. So Props to Khan!

As for Kell Brook...Well I don't think he has a choice but the move on now, it is unfortunate for him. He will have to try his luck at 154 maybe get a shot at the winner of Lara vs Castano who are the only 154 Fighters closer to his size as far as height. Maybe try to get Tony Harrison to take a Voluntary in the UK for Charles Martin type of money. With Matchroom, it is not many options at 147-154 unfortunately for him

Jeff Horn vs Kell Brook I love that fight with both guys kinda being stuck in between 147-154! Make it Happen!

Comment

I am intrigued to see this fight!! I want to see how Crawford deals with Khan hand speed and also I want to see how Khan chin holds up lol that's always must see TV in my book lol

Comment

He will make less money fighting Crawford than Brook in England but he will get a much longer nap.

Comment

who wants this fight? besides arum, crawford, khan and hearn? then we have to hear crawford complain about how he doesn't get any credit. what do you expect?

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
                  Khan and Brook will fight on the undercard of Azumah Nelson vs Jeff Fenech IV.
                  Bottom Line....Khan Prefers being KO"d by Crawford...

Comment

Lhan is a masochist.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                      Brook better be ringing Eddie's phone off the hook for a good opponent. Hopefully he sticks to his word when he said this is it for the Khan fight
                      Money Talks

Comment

Working...
                      X