Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Based off Sat how do Gervonta, Charlo and Khan do against Loma, Ggg and Brook?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do those three do ? They all lose

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      Charlo is a big big chance to beat GGG, lots of hand speed accuracy and very good angles with good power as well, lots of natural stuff in Charlo makes him very dangerous, GGG is and always has been a bit of robot , guys that can move will give him problems.

Brook and Lomo easy.
      ggg has a great jab and charlo dosen't have canelo's defense. Charlo is not koing ggg a guy that's never been dropped ever amateur or pro. In a Close fight ggg gets the decision.

Comment

gervonta has a chance vs loma , pressure fighter with heavy hands , hasnt loma been beat already by a guy with double digits losses ? ... khan outboxes kell early and gets kod late whilst in a handy lead ... charlo ggg is golovkins hardest fight to date, saunders has bad whiskers albeit hard to tag ,canelo won a close decision vs cotto and i think is over rated for koing 2 china chins in kirkland and khan , charlos are the next era and golovkin has looked a lot slower in the last 2 years .... think spence and charlos could rule 147 - 160 for a long time , btw im british and been riding the golovkin train since day dot

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
          I think Davis beats Khan...Brook beats Charlo and GGG decisions Loma
          I see it something like this also

Comment

also think linares has NO chances vs loma , he was nearly kod by kevin mitchell and made luke campbell look world class , great skills , but not toughness , at 135 hes had a dream ride , broner , crawford figueroa etc all having moved up , and then avoided mikey and loma until now

Comment

GGG vs Charlo would be the most competitive fight in my opinion. We all have seen how GGG likes to box more when the other guy is known to have power. I'd take GGG in that fight

Loma would embarrass Davis

Khan has a few decent rounds against Brook before getting knocked out yet again

Comment

Khan dazzles for 3 rounds and then......

Comment

They all lose.

Comment

3 Ls for them cats, bruh.

Comment

I think Loma's footwork would carry him against Davis. I think it might be semi-competitive with Davis taking a few rounds, but Loma lands cleanly more often and takes home a clear UD.

Charlo wins the early rounds against Golovkin, before a war starts to break out in the middle rounds. Golovkin's chin and jab show their worth and Charlo is the first to crack, and he gets stopped around round 8 or 9.

Khan and Brook deliver an ugly and unsatisfying fight with a lot of clinching, with both of them showing a lot of reluctance to risk getting hit. Brook controls distance slightly better and comes away with an ugly MD win. The crowd boos at the end.

Comment

Working...
                      X