Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who is the most exciting heavyweight right now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Povetkin-Huck was an awesome fight as well.

Comment

I troll polls (sad, I know) which is why I voted Wladimir. Sorry JAB.

Haye or Fury for me. Haye is explosive and Fury.. well, you never quite know if he's going to scrap and do well or scrap and get scrapped.

I like Wilder too.

Comment

David Haye

He can literally bring interest to any fight he's in. He talks it up something extreme and easily sells out his fights. He has a following in the UK which makes the fight atmosphere ringside something awesome.

He has an exciting knockout style. He has fought twice in stinker fights, against Valuev and Wladimir, however people didn't expect anything different in the Valuev fight, and Wlad was just as bad as Haye in that fight. Both cautious, fair enough.

On top of this, he has the power to knock any fighter on the planet out. P4P he's one of the heaviest punchers.

His chin is sometimes questionable, and like Khan fights, you're always drawn in to any heavy punches landed, to see if he's going to go down. This is more for the haters more than anything, but still makes it exciting.

More than anything, people will watch David Haye even if they don't like him. This is closely related to wanting him knocked out, but there's a certain appeal. If the opponent isn't much bigger than him, you can expect an exciting fight

Comment

John Ruiz, if he made a comeback. Plus his resume is better than Vitali Klitschko's.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
            John Ruiz, if he made a comeback. Plus his resume is better than Vitali Klitschko's.
            Do I really need to put you on iggy again?

Comment

Francois Botha. His fight with Sonny Boy was great. Fury also very entertaining last time out.

Comment

Personaly I think Wilder is and will consistently be the most exciting because of his power and the fact he is still so raw. I can see arguments for Haye after the Chisora fight and hopefully he'll provide the same fireworks against Charr. Vitaly has grown boring and Wlad has always been boring though I acknowledge his tecnical brilliance and dominance. Fury has really showed me little compared to all the talking he does and I think he is not only very exciting, but ver overrated.

Comment

Wilder entertains me lol

Comment

Areola and Stiverne deserves mentions. That was one of the best heavyweight fights I have ever seen.

Comment

Though he is the most limited, Arreola does entertain. Often a fighter is more entertaining because he does have limitations.

Comment

Working...
                      X