Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hired a black guy today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hired 6 different black dudes in my the span of the last 7 years, every single one of them quit after their first paycheck fucking bums.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      I.

Guess what, the black dude named Roosevelt, blew me away in the interviews.

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
      Liar, post some pictures of said black guy as proof....

I agree. I need to see pics of the new dark-skinned employee.

I don't think Sugar Adam Ali is racist one bit, i just have a hard time believing there's a black guy named Roosevelt that exists.

Comment

I have been accused on these threads of being a racist on these threads by such luminary douches like NEW ENGLAND.

But I'm really not, I just don't have time for ghetto trash, just like I don't have time for trailer park trash..

One of my companies had a position open, had 7 qualified candidates, 6 were white, one was black...

Guess what, the black dude named Roosevelt, blew me away in the interviews. He was early to both interviews ( a major job has multiple interviews for you less inclined) was well dressed ( didn't have pants below his arse) spoke and communicated very well, educated but not as much as two others who both had masters degrees, but I could tell right off the bat, that this was the guy I wanted to hire,,, he was hungry and ambitious and that's what I want.. I would have hired him on the spot in the first interview, but it's my routine to give 2 interviews just though I know for sure... His skin color had no bearing, it was how he presented himself, I could tell he was a winner... And honestly.mthe kid is on the fast track with me, I hope to have him promoted by end of summer if he lives up to his potential..

So **** you New England you bytch ass daddy's boy.. You know nothing about me and want to claim I'm a racist,,, we already know you live a pathetic life off your daddy
        Be careful. The black guy is most likely just acting like he has his **** together -- they're pros at fronting. Now that he's in, good luck getting him to work.

From my experience, blacks do the bare minimum amount of work, cut as many corners as possible, and work at a snail's pace.

If I see a black cashier at the checkout line, I go to another line. They are extremely slow and give you attitude.

Also, if I see a restaurant with an all-black staff I leave. It's not racism; it's common sense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6Dvpw03BNY

Comment

he sounds like a uncle tom. u messed up big time.

you don't want these types, u want the big bad thug life types. if you manage to befriend one of those, they will have ur back fo' life and even knock fools out if they talk **** about you.
          Last edited by Tago Nang Tago; 05-31-2016, 04:16 AM.

Comment

I was the Black guy he hired. Living proof people, now move on.

Comment

If you suck the black guy off then ur deffo not racist. So until then....

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
                Better yet post a pic of his cawk. The nsb way. Then I'll believe op
                whos that fighter? what a stunning shot and perfect foot work!

Comment

Pics or blacks didn't happen

Comment

I have been accused on these threads of being a racist on these threads by such luminary douches like NEW ENGLAND.

But I'm really not, I just don't have time for ghetto trash, just like I don't have time for trailer park trash..

One of my companies had a position open, had 7 qualified candidates, 6 were white, one was black...

Guess what, the black dude named Roosevelt, blew me away in the interviews. He was early to both interviews ( a major job has multiple interviews for you less inclined) was well dressed ( didn't have pants below his arse) spoke and communicated very well, educated but not as much as two others who both had masters degrees, but I could tell right off the bat, that this was the guy I wanted to hire,,, he was hungry and ambitious and that's what I want.. I would have hired him on the spot in the first interview, but it's my routine to give 2 interviews just though I know for sure... His skin color had no bearing, it was how he presented himself, I could tell he was a winner... And honestly.mthe kid is on the fast track with me, I hope to have him promoted by end of summer if he lives up to his potential..

So **** you New England you bytch ass daddy's boy.. You know nothing about me and want to claim I'm a racist,,, we already know you live a pathetic life off your daddy

Dude, your shit is about to get stolen. good luck with that.

Comment

sugar, no good deed goes unpunished.

Comment

Working...
                      X