No announcement yet.

Hearn's First Show Oct 6 in Chicago, Andrade and Vargas Headlining

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
    9.99 is a damn bargain! I can see a lot of subscribers for the first month, if it's good they may keep it on due to the 32 Matchroom shows a year, plus the 21 WBSS shows, insane value.

If I was in the U.S I'd snap this up.
    How much is Eddie paying you?

Comment

53 shows and the whole cards broadcast. That works out as $2 per card including the first month free.

$110 dollars is a damn bargain for that amount of boxing, there is no denying it.
      relax eddie, a lot of us are considering the DAZN app. ok?

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
        How much is Eddie paying you?
        I pay that amount for BT sport just to watch Warren cards. You're getting 53 shows, the whole cards broadcast for $110.

laughable how your hatred for a person can totally skewer your opinion. You guys pay that for 1 fight over there lol

Comment

I pay that amount for BT sport just to watch Warren cards. You're getting 53 shows, the whole cards broadcast for $110.

laughable how your hatred for a person can totally skewer your opinion. You guys pay that for 1 fight over there lol
          That’s not what I asked. How much is Eddie paying you?

Comment

53 shows and the whole cards broadcast. That works out as $2 per card including the first month free.

$110 dollars is a damn bargain for that amount of boxing, there is no denying it.
            Lol no. Just because there will be a lot of cards doesn't mean it is a bargain. You better have quality. SHO puts on guys like Wilder/Spence/Charlos/Davis/Jack/Stevenson/Degale/Frampton/LSC/GRJ/Thurman/DSG/Poster/etc. HBO would put on guys like Ward/Kovalev/GGG/Chocolatito/Crawford/Lomachenko/etc. And now since TR made its way there, you get guys like Lomachenko/Crawford/Zurdo/etc. And ESPN+ is only five bucks a month and it picks up quite a bit of international cards.

You gotta have quality to make it worth it. The WBSS fight will give us quality match ups which will help, and you have to think eventually Hearn will get some big names. He basically has no chance but to do so if he wants to be extended after two years. Have patience, but right now it is not a bargain. Have more respect for yourself then to just say quantity is all that matters.

Comment

Pay for one fight over there? Oh yeah? Please tell me when we pay that much. Only twice in the HISTORY and that involved two mega Floyd PPVs. Aside from that, only Canelo consistently fights on PPV, no one else. GGG depending on opponent, but he just fought on regular HBO last fight. We don't have many PPVs in the states now that Pacman is fighting overseas and Mayweather is retired. We have had zero PPVs thus far in the year, and the only one we will have is Canelo/GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                Lol no. Just because there will be a lot of cards doesn't mean it is a bargain. You better have quality. SHO puts on guys like Wilder/Spence/Charlos/Davis/Jack/Stevenson/Degale/Frampton/LSC/GRJ/Thurman/DSG/Poster/etc. HBO would put on guys like Ward/Kovalev/GGG/Chocolatito/Crawford/Lomachenko/etc. And now since TR made its way there, you get guys like Lomachenko/Crawford/Zurdo/etc. And ESPN+ is only five bucks a month and it picks up quite a bit of international cards.

You gotta have quality to make it worth it. The WBSS fight will give us quality match ups which will help, and you have to think eventually Hearn will get some big names. He basically has no chance but to do so if he wants to be extended after two years. Have patience, but right now it is not a bargain. Have more respect for yourself then to just say quantity is all that matters.
                Better have quality? lol it's launching with AJ/Povetkin! The WBSS speaks for itself..... 32 shows from Matchroom should be enough for 9.99...... I'd pay that for 32 shows from Showtime or HBO no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                  Pay for one fight over there? Oh yeah? Please tell me when we pay that much. Only twice in the HISTORY and that involved two mega Floyd PPVs. Aside from that, only Canelo consistently fights on PPV, no one else. GGG depending on opponent, but he just fought on regular HBO last fight. We don't have many PPVs in the states now that Pacman is fighting overseas and Mayweather is retired. We have had zero PPVs thus far in the year, and the only one we will have is Canelo/GGG.
                  Ok, you pay that for 1 and a half fights then lol

Comment

$10/mo is a good price point but I want to see what DAZN-US has to offer.

Are there any non-US DAZN users here, that will comment on how the app performs?

Comment

Ok, you pay that for 1 and a half fights then lol
                      We will have one PPV fight in the states this year, and it is well worth it since it involves GGG/Canelo. A great match up with two P4P guys and two big attractions. But Eddie himself said he isn't eliminating PPVs and said he understands some fights will need to be on PPV as DAZN won't be able to give them as much as they could make on PPV.

Comment

Working...
                      X