No announcement yet.

Im stressing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Im stressing

Boxingfan91 need a blessing, I dont wanna lose my life to smith and wesson, thats why im stressing.

fooled you, tho I might a bi polar bear doe

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
    Boxingfan91 need a blessing, I dont wanna lose my life to smith and wesson, thats why im stressing.

You are a bisexual too..

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
      You are a bisexual too..

Off topic, but I think I should change my name to Boxingfan69 so we can start a gang here in the lounge.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        Off topic, but I think I should change my name to Boxingfan69 so we can start a gang here in the lounge.
        I think it would add to your persona Willy and also make you pretty old at the same time..

Comment

I think it would add to your persona Willy and also make you pretty old at the same time..
          Man, you always bring up my age. I just had a birthday this month too. Lol

Forget 69. "Boxingfan97K" would be better for me then. I'm a few weeks older than Golovkin.

Comment

You are a bisexual too..

Bish ass nukka

Comment

Man, you always bring up my age. I just had a birthday this month too. Lol

Forget 69. "Boxingfan97K" would be better for me then. I'm a few weeks older than Golovkin.
              Belated Birthday wishes bro..

I'll be honest, I am enjoying my 30s than my 20s.. my early 20s was too much career oriented and didn't have much savings as I used to splurge on things I couldn't afford during college/grad days.. I actually like growing old though so I'm not taking a swing at you man..

Back to the post.. yes I think you should and I should change mine to BoxingWindmill85 as he is a few months younger than me..

Comment

Belated Birthday wishes bro..

I'll be honest, I am enjoying my 30s than my 20s.. my early 20s was too much career oriented and didn't have much savings as I used to splurge on things I couldn't afford during college/grad days.. I actually like growing old though so I'm not taking a swing at you man..

Back to the post.. yes I think you should and I should change mine to BoxingWindmill85 as he is a few months younger than me..
                Thanks.

I'm enjoying my 30s more than my 20s too.

I used to get you, boxingfan91, boxinghead, and boxfan83 all mixed up before I got to know you guys. It's online so it takes way longer to get to learn about someone compared to real life.

The first one that stood out to me was boxinghead, and I associated him with loving trannies and hating on Larry constantly. Boxfan is the Mexican softball dad, boxingfan91 is the Mexican dude who likes to talk a lot of ****.

I first associated you with loving Brandi Love and take a lot of ****s, just like me.
                Last edited by Willy Wanker; 03-24-2018, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Thanks.

I used to get you, boxingfan91, boxinghead, and boxfan83 all mixed up before I got to know you guys. It's online so it takes way longer to get to learn about someone compared to real life.

The first one that stood out to me was boxinghead, and I associated him with loving trannies and hating on Larry constantly. Boxfan is the Mexican softball dad, boxingfan91 is the Mexican dude who likes to talk a lot of ****.

I first associated you with loving Brandi Love and take a lot of ****s, just like me.
                  Dont ever get me confused with dat bish nukka 85..

Comment

Thanks.

Yeah that's me and I'm probably the only Indian guy on this site I guess..

Comment

Working...
                    X