Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Wlad is a great win for Joshua then Oscar,Mosley,Manny were elite wins for floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
    Bro, you got some waking up to do. Nobody... had Pac winning that fight.
    The Spanish media did.

They thought Pacquiao won easily.

Pacquiao did land the harder cleaner blows, brought the fight, whilst Floyd was just content to land a few light jabs and hold if Pacquiao got close.

The pro game is the hurt game

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
      i know i'm the best, or at least among the small handful of the best this forum has to offer.

am i overbearing i think is the crux of what you're getting at when you post a dictionary definition like a high school kid. i rarely talk directly about how much better i am than 99.something percent of you guys. i just demonstrate it. by bufu'ing ya.

Well I think that confirms it.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
        Wlad had just got dominated and was out for almost 2 years and was 41

Mosley was p4p #3 and WBA champ

Manny was p4p#2 and WBO champ

Oscar was WBC champ at 154

so what am i missing here? all were way younger then Wlad and not coming off of dominating losses
        Wlad wasn't dominated by Fury, both fighters did very little in that bore of a fight, Wlad just did a little less than Fury.

The Wlad that fought Joshua would've more than likely sparked out Fury. Joshua's win over Wlad was better.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          Well I think that confirms it.

which woudl you rather be, dumb and humble, or the arrogant expert?

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            Wlad wasn't dominated by Fury, both fighters did very little in that bore of a fight, Wlad just did a little less than Fury.

The Wlad that fought Joshua would've more than likely sparked out Fury. Joshua's win over Wlad was better.

i don't know if i agree with that. fury fought well, he just ddin't dominate wladimir the way these silly brits want us to believe. old fighters have trouble with speed and, fury used his. gave wladimir problems with pulling the trigger. power stays with you longer than reflexes, speed, or even balls. joshua was there to be hit, and wladimir hit him. joshua's youth got him through the rough spots, and into deep water, and his power caught up to klitschko.

Comment

i don't know if i agree with that. fury fought well, he just ddin't dominate wladimir the way these silly brits want us to believe. old fighters have trouble with speed and, fury used his. gave wladimir problems with pulling the trigger. power stays with you longer than reflexes, speed, or even balls. joshua was there to be hit, and wladimir hit him. joshua's youth got him through the rough spots, and into deep water, and his power caught up to klitschko.
              Wlad started tagging Fury in the 12th round, if he came into that fight with the game plan of pressuring Fury like he did in the 12th, it woul've been a different fight.

I do agree that at that age reflexes are the first to go, and the whole fight he couldn't throw the right hand even when it was there for him.

Regardless, Im not a fan of Fury, I think his win was a fluke, its just a shame he didn't stay in the division long enough to get sparked out by Wilder or Joshua.

Comment

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                honestly, i got lou dick on block but larryxxx. you either man up or stfu
                Man up to what?

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                  That why he was favorite and favorite for the Fury rematch too.

Fury never dominated him, it was a lackluster performance from Wlad, so use to being the bigger guy, and sitting back something he was a fool to do against Fury

Wilder was ducking Wlad before Fury and after Fury. If Wilder ducking a guy well past his best, what does that say about him.

Wlads looked very good against Pulev and in the Joshua fight looked great as well.
                  He wasn't the favourite against Joshua.

Ok and Mosley looked pretty good in the Margarito fight aswell.

Wlad's last 2 fights he fought Jennings and looked lack luster and then lost CLEARLY to Fury then had almost 2 years out the ring.

The same **** you are critsizing for other fighters.

Double standard.
                  Last edited by IronDanHamza; 11-13-2017, 05:09 PM.

Comment

fury did not dominate klitschko. he did very little more than wladimir did. the way the brits overrate that fight is honestly laughable.
                    Well he clearly won the fight atleast.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      He wasn't the favourite against Joshua.

Ok and Mosley looked pretty good in the Margarito fight aswell.

Wlad's last 2 fights he fought Jennings and looked lack luster and then lost CLEARLY to Fury then had almost 2 years out the ring.

The same **** you are critsizing for other fighters.

Double standard.
                      I agree the opponents arent a million miles off, but I think you need to take into context Joshua's inexperience. This was his first top 10 opponent and it was past prime ATG in Wlad Klitschko. Mayweather was prime for ODLH and Mosley and he was at a similar stage in his career to Pac when they fought, if not a bit fresher.

So I think the opponents are comparable, but the scenario of the actual fight favours Joshua's win in terms of how impressive it was.

Comment

Working...
                      X