Collapse
No announcement yet.

weed smokers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It isn't as harmless as people like to pretend it is and the after effects are different for different people.

Comment

smoking weed does have several benefits for a fighter. whether they outweigh the downsides is a different issue, but it does have benefits.

in addition to obviously helping you sleep and eat it reduces muscle soreness and general pains. the mental relaxation can benefit you tremendously too, all your stress goes away and you get much more relaxed. what i always find is that when im high i get super ambitious, i know exactly what i want and get really excited about achieving it. so it always gets me pumped up about going back to training the next day (you should obviously only smoke after completing your training for the day).

binge smoking or smoking often is not a good idea. but taking a few hits after a long weeks training the night before your rest day can really give you a feeling of turning a new page both physically and mentally. just like sex during training. too much of it is a terrible idea, but going completely celibate is a bad idea too imo. you just get super tense and get no joy out of anything including your training. training angry once or twice can improve performance, but weeks of going to the gym pissed off isnt going to benefit your training results.

they always drug test you on an international level, national level varies and never locally.

Comment

The "benefits" of smoking anything into your lungs is ridiculous!

If you want the euphoria of THC then bake some brownies with the herb.
        Smoking is NOT a suggested method to employ for any athlete that needs
        endurance and eye hand quick reactions!! The herb remains apparent for 45 days in your hair alone.

Stop and think whjat yoiur doing to your lungs!

Ray.

Comment

Very true. Plus edibles get you way ****ing higher. Don't get less high kids, you're doing yourselves a disservice.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

From my experience smoking weed relaxes my bladder much more and allows me to piss for forever. A lot of people have made this claim too. Usually I'd say these things are a result of their imagination but it's true as I have experienced it myself...which could possibly be used to shed water weight
            Last edited by Cutthroat; 03-01-2015, 01:11 AM.

Comment

Weed can be used in moderation by some, but as someone who has experienced the truly negative affects of that drug, i say to steer well clear of it. Heavy use decreases motivation, disrupts sleeping and eating patterns, and it leads to use of harder drugs. The pro weed faction don't want to hear this but its true. Everyday weed smokers very rarely are successful people.

Comment

Originally posted by One more round
                Weed can be used in moderation by some, but as someone who has experienced the truly negative affects of that drug, i say to steer well clear of it. Heavy use decreases motivation, disrupts sleeping and eating patterns, and it leads to use of harder drugs. The pro weed faction don't want to hear this but its true. Everyday weed smokers very rarely are successful people.
                No, it isn't true...its true for you. There is a big difference.

Some people drink alcohol and wake up five days later in a ditch. Some dudes smoke weed and have the problems you described....but then there's the rest of us for whom weed works just fine without any problems at all.

Do you think everyone is lying? We aren't. Weeds just not your thing and that's fine.

I lold at gateway drug though. One of the biggest and stupidest lies of the so called drug war. I really like this weed man, hey do you have any heroin? The weed is telling me to do heroin..
                oh wait no now its saying meth...damn I really got no control over what drug I use cuz I'm so high on WEED! Please don't tell me to chop my d1ck off cuz in this state I might do anything! Damn you evil plant!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Remeber these growing up we called them buckets in Scotland that's why i'm stupid today and cant pull the f-----g trigger training for boxing 5 a day 15 16 yr old .

Comment

In my opinion fighters should stay away from cigarettes & alchohol. Weed is far the least evil of the 3.

Comment

May be they play well due to dopamine rise while taking weed. But it can damage their whole fitness. My advice is to take good diet and training for achieving your goal in fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X