Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Wants Answers: What Did Canelo Inject in His Belly?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by New England View Post
    miguel cotto was literally the lineal middleweight champion of the world! you know that, right? when he beat sergio martinez he became the guy who beat the guy who beat the guy who beat the guy who beat bernard f#cking hopkins! can't get more lineal than that! traced literalyl back to one of the very best to ever put on a set of gloves! holy moly
    I meant he was not a legit middleweight, he a little dude!

lil g is not a boogeyman. He is a mirage that you keep hyping up.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
      damn clenelo on that juice

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
        unfortunately jrazor is a name that's so plain that i forget who he is and reply to a complete troll and loser. FFS teh dude didn't even know cotto was MW champion of the world when he ducked golovkin, the actual best MW in the world at the time and the most dangerous puncher in boxing.
        You the same loser that has Andre on your avatar picking kovalev to beat him....idiot.

Comment

• Damn GGG is firing off like crazy. I'm starting to wonder if this is to hype up the fight now LOL.

Comment

• That's right GGG!

Expose this DROGA PENDEJO!!

Carnela Alvaroidz is the face of STEROIDS!

Let's all hope GGG stings him with some bitter wallops of hard punches until his face starts to fracture!

Comment

• Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
              Jermall charlo should go and fight someone with a pulse soon...or else he's in the back of the line for the winner of this fight

Better other options would then be Canelo/GGG 3rd match depending on the outcome of the rematch, becoming undisputed vs Saunders, Jacobs/Jacobs rematch, Andrade/Derevyanchenko mandatory winner...and then Charlo is the next deserving to get a fight with the winner unless ofcourse he faces another top 10 middleweight like Canelo, GGG, Jacobs, Saunders have done and Andrade and Derevyanchenko are about to do. That would change the lineup
              To bad for your wish list but Jermall is in the front of the line and is the MANDATORY so too bad. lil g is stuck....lol

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                To bad for your wish list but Jermall is in the front of the line and is the MANDATORY so too bad. lil g is stuck....lol
                Jermall isn't GGG's mando. He has to beat Centeno first and that fight isn't happening till the end of April.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                  Stop crying Golovkin

Reject the fight and shut the fu.ck up.
                  Why the shut up?
                  I firmly believe that we are the only country to have free speech, and that anyone who even questions free speech had damn well better shut the #$%& up.

Comment

• Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                    Im sure Saunders would change his schedule for a fight with GGG to become the undisputed middleweight champion of the world.
                    Why would Murray pass up the chance to finally win a MAJOR belt??? Just for GGG??? You dont believe that do you???

Comment

• Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                      That's right GGG!

Expose this DROGA PENDEJO!!

Carnela Alvaroidz is the face of STEROIDS!

Let's all hope GGG stings him with some bitter wallops of hard punches until his face starts to fracture!
                      What up homie! I know Nelo just took an L for the illegal substance but I say with or without it he beats lil g. Lol

Comment

Working...
                      X