Wow , the truth always comes out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    I've got like 3 right now

Chilling with the chick with huge boonies today.

Saturday some other chick she's a teacher

Then Tuesday some new girl.
    Killing it bro

Make sure u wrap little beer up good before dipping him in all that vag

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
      Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      You dodged a bullet champ. Women are better liars than men, that's for damn sure.
      No doubt boyos, i was crying like a bytch when it was over but got damn i dodged bullet

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
      buncha hoe @ss b*tches
      aint that the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        Women lie alot and are extremely entitled. I was married for a while, **** was terrible.

Now I just do the casual fwb thing with whoever.

So looks like I'm not being extorted into buy vday gifts and spending money on a date I never wanted to go on.

Admit it thats why you do it because you know your SO will be pissed and its not worth dealing with the salty attitude just to not do anything.

They are extremely entitled today. shyt is not a joke

in bold: 1000% true. Rather just get it over and done with that hear a sour atttitude, complaints and stupid shyt . Childish bs

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
        lied her way to the top. def elizabeth warren,

will you share her pics with us?
        I deleted everything from that kunt. i have an email address with her pics and stuff but i cant bare even looking at the stupid bytches face mang

fock that bytch!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
          Never ever believe a Gemini. They are natural narcissists. I have gemini friend who lies on every fooking thing. I don't even call him friend any more. Don't even bring them around your woman.

The women are users and big flirts. Flaky and flighty as fook. The reason I ask is to be sure. People lie for different reasons, but geminis lie because they can't tell the truth.

Here:
          https://thoughtcatalog.com/alana-cap...g-ass-*****es/
          These people (geminis) master the art of talking themselves into anything. They are the con men and con women of the zodiac. Met one right now and I know exactly what she is trying to do.

Had a another Gemini friend send our group chat a pic of girl with juice on her face he claimed he just smashed. Bear in mind, this was right at the time when Google image search just came out. Knowing he's a liar, I put it in google image search and found out he took the pic from a p.orn site. When I told him this, he went silent and everyone in the group started laughing. He then pm me and started asking about google image search.
          Damn Megz. Tell us how you REALLY feel.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
            Damn Megz. Tell us how you REALLY feel.
            I assumed you are gemini?

Comment

I assumed you are gemini?
              In the flesh. Ain't tripping though, we get the most hate outta all the signs. Been like that for as long as I can remember. Doubt it'll change.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                In the flesh. Ain't tripping though, we get the most hate outta all the signs. Been like that for as long as I can remember. Doubt it'll change.
                Geminis are cool if you understand them. Just don't take anything they say at face value. My mom was one.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                  In a nutshell

A long time ago, many years ago i was involved with a female , it was for many years and we were headed down the marriage line. During my twenties this was. I am now 40.

It ended. Almighty god works in mysterious ways and knows best because i would have been divorced and probably with kids , knowing the stuff i have just found out and in a real messed up situation. I was real depressed when we split and questioned my luck and life and everything

Long story short the female lied about EVERYTHING , EVERYTHING

Lied about where she lived before i knew her
                  Lied about her studies and college degrees
                  Lied about the universities she studied at and the cities she lived in
                  Lied about jobs
                  Lied about her whole life !!

I never questioned her past but she had a whole colorful story about it that was so intricate and every peice fit together

Ive just come across her professional profile where she has written her past activities. Shocking it was. It outlined everything the kunt had been doing since 2007'ish

The lying kunt fabricated all her past and lied through her teeth for years and kept that shyt up consistently. Making make believe relatives , make believe people, make believe life styles focking hell man

All i can say is the truth comes out

You will know the truth eventually !!!!
                  Was she a white liberal woman named Karen?

Comment

A friend of mine has been talking to a guy online for about three months and then last week she found his LinkedIn profile.

He had been telling her he is a banker and all this stuff and it turns out he works as one of them people who stand in the street asking you to sign up for charity and before that worked in McDonald’s.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
                      Was she a white liberal woman named Karen?
                      He said she was called Karen Harris.

Comment

Working...
                      X