Props to Conor Mcgregor!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No props what so ever from me.

"I'm going to stand my foot in the middle of the ring and stay there"

Then he ran around the ring getting walked down by a 40 year old, washed up, retired, inactive, non puncher whilst having 20 lbs on him.

Comment

he did better than pac man!!!

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
        He could have been a great boxer had he specialized in it.
        Conor couldn't make the Irish national teams nor win national titles. He really wouldn't have been a great boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
          lmao.........
          Why lmao?

I predicted numerous times before the fight that he would stumble around humiliating himself and it would be a blowout based on my many experiences watching people who think it looks easy lace up.

He did extremely well for his experience level. He hasn't boxed a lick since his mid teens if I recall?

I don't know Conor's exact size/boxing division equivalent but with years of training I could easily see him competitive with Quillin, N'dam level guys.
          Last edited by ////; 08-27-2017, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Props to Conor for doing better than most thought. They can say he didn't but he did. Props mostly to him and Floyd for getting millions of paying customers to watch a mismatch.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
              he did better than pac man!!!
              No he didn't in the end. Pac was poor and didn't win but Mayweather wasn't great either in that fight. Conor's lack of skill allowed Mayweather to look much better in this fight than he looked against Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                No props what so ever from me.

"I'm going to stand my foot in the middle of the ring and stay there"

Then he ran around the ring getting walked down by a 40 year old, washed up, retired, inactive, non puncher whilst having 20 lbs on him.
                LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

McNuggets said he'd be dead in 4

Then changes it to 1 round.

He said he wasn't all that good, just composed. How he wanted to go out on his shield LMAOOOO

Floyd is definitely past it, but he did boxing great justice against this power puncher

Excuse me, " POWER PUNCHER "

Comment

Originally posted by Bravado View Post
                  LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

McNuggets said he'd be dead in 4

Then changes it to 1 round.

He said he wasn't all that good, just composed. How he wanted to go out on his shield LMAOOOO

Floyd is definitely past it, but he did boxing great justice against this power puncher

Excuse me, " POWER PUNCHER "

Did you actually believe all the pre fight talk lol?
                  Anyone that did, shame on you for being so gullible.

Comment

If and of my 29yr old friends got beat up by a 40yr old the last thing id be giving them is "props"

Comment

Originally posted by H-Tok View Post
                      McNugget got carried.

/thread

All the way to the bank. He took no real damage, doesn't care about the loss, no damage to UFC and earned millions of dollars per minute.

Carried on a throne maybe. Jammy bastard

Comment

Working...
                      X