Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Matthysse Calling out DSG like they never fought?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drenlou View Post
    Its not even about anyone being a garcia fan, its about earning another shot at the champ...beat broner then lucas and his fans can make a case for the rematch... peterson wants lucas again is he going to get him?? Nope not unless he beats danny
    Da **** you talking about. Two guys are clearly above the rest. They had a good close fight. Why not go again? Wtf had peterson done to earn a shot?

Comment

Makes pretty good sense to me, he lost to Garcia but he still believe he can beat him so he wants to fight him again.

I don't know if he should get a shot at Garcia although I am perfectly fine with it but Matthysse is perfectly right is calling for a rematch if that is what he wants.

Comment

Originally posted by MeatyPie View Post
        Da **** you talking about. Two guys are clearly above the rest. They had a good close fight. Why not go again?
        Beat broner then..its that simple..there was no rematch. Clause for the first fight so he has to get back in line and earn it. Beat broner then you get another shot at garcia..and if garcia moves up or vacates then talk all the shiat you want about him. But at the end of the day garcia already beat lucas, close or not

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
          I found it kinda funny how Matthysse said to stop being a chicken and fight him. He just fought him and lost last year and I dont think there is that much of a buzz for rematch because he hasnt done nothing since to warrant another title shot IMO.

Id rather see Broner Vs Matthysse at this point anyway.

What say you?
          This 2nd fight to me is the equivalent to a Mayweather vs Cotto rematch.

Most believe that the first had a lot of close rounds but doesn't warrant a rematch.

The only thing that makes M vs C a bit more appealing was wht Cotto did to Martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
            Makes pretty good sense to me, he lost to Garcia but he still believe he can beat him so he wants to fight him again.

******I don't know if he should get a shot at Garcia although I am perfectly fine with it but Matthysse is perfectly right is calling for a rematch if that is what he wants)))))).
            Yup.... beat broner though and earn the number 1. Contender spot

Comment

Ican only imagine all the hate lucas fans would spew on here if some how broner got another shot at a title before lucas does.

Comment

The man wants his rematch. I don't blame him. But Danny hasn't slipped. He's been milking his last 2 fights. People act like Danny has not beaten 2 of the better fighters at 140 in his last 5 fights. Now it's time to stop milking and get it done with one of the better.

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
                  I found it kinda funny how Matthysse said to stop being a chicken and fight him. He just fought him and lost last year and I dont think there is that much of a buzz for rematch because he hasnt done nothing since to warrant another title shot IMO.

Id rather see Broner Vs Matthysse at this point anyway.

What say you?
                  And what exactly has Garcia done since they fought? Look like **** against Herrera, and then fight a undersized, and outmatched Salka.

Matthysse's wins over Molina and Ortiz are far more impressive and credible considering Danny's win over Herrera was debatable at best.

I think the only people that aren't interested in the rematch are Garcia fans because they know the outcome most likely won't be the same the second time around. Why wouldn't anyone want to see a rematch, they are both stilll considered the best 2 guys in the division, but somehow people rather see Garcia fight lesser fighters because he already beat Lucas. Doesn't make much sense to me. It was a close fight, it wasn't like Garcia pitched a shutout. The only other fight thats interesting for Garcia is Peterson, who Matthysse blew out, or a rematch with Herrera.

Comment

Originally posted by DONDIisBack View Post
                    ******(This 2nd fight to me is the equivalent to a Mayweather vs Cotto rematch.))))))))

Most believe that the first had a lot of close rounds but doesn't warrant a rematch.

The only thing that makes M vs C a bit more appealing was wht Cotto did to Martinez.
                    Really but cotto beat the lineal mw champion of the world doe.

Comment

Originally posted by drenlou View Post
                      Yup.... beat broner though and earn the number 1. Contender spot
                      What chapter are you out of?

Comment

Working...
                      X