Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Matthysse Calling out DSG like they never fought?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
    What chapter are you out of?
    2 of my uncles are Vagos from the LA chapter.

Comment

what is wrong with it? he has won every fight he has had since without getting a gift like garcia, on the other hand garcia easily lost but got the decision due to haymon

he clearly feels he can win the rematch, after watching the first fight, for me the rematch is still 50-50, force me to choose and I would pick lucas winning as he will box smarter this time

I get it you nuthuggers want to protect garcia, I get it that all of you haymon fans make any excuses to avoid a tough fight but seriously stfu and clap guys like lucas trying to make the best fights instead of backing crap fights like floyd vs chino or garcia vs cab driver

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
        I found it kinda funny how Matthysse said to stop being a chicken and fight him. He just fought him and lost last year and I dont think there is that much of a buzz for rematch because he hasnt done nothing since to warrant another title shot IMO.

Id rather see Broner Vs Matthysse at this point anyway.

What say you?
        I'm in total agreement with you..Matt's should not have fought Peterson at a catch weight he'd have won a belt already..Garcia should be looking to fight Peterson or Broner tbh,more money in either fight..Broner brings big money,Peterson brings good money with a belt..Matt's brings nothing at current moment..Matt's should try to fight which ever person Garcia does not fight,then should he win it'd make a lil more sense for a rematch..Right now,this makes not sense for Garcia..

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
          what is wrong with it? he has won every fight he has had since without getting a gift like garcia, on the other hand garcia easily lost but got the decision due to haymon

he clearly feels he can win the rematch, after watching the first fight, for me the rematch is still 50-50, force me to choose and I would pick lucas winning as he will box smarter this time

I get it you nuthuggers want to protect garcia, I get it that all of you haymon fans make any excuses to avoid a tough fight but seriously stfu and clap guys like lucas trying to make the best fights instead of backing crap fights like floyd vs chino or garcia vs cab driver

Well shouldnt we clap broner for publicaly calling out lucas??

Comment

Originally posted by drenlou View Post
            Beat broner then..its that simple..there was no rematch. Clause for the first fight so he has to get back in line and earn it. Beat broner then you get another shot at garcia..and if garcia moves up or vacates then talk all the shiat you want about him. But at the end of the day garcia already beat lucas, close or not
            What has Broner done at 140 that beating him put you in the front of the line? Nothing, his best win is DeMarco. Provodnikov, Algieri, Herrera, Postol, Peterson, and Vargas all have better resumes that Broner at 140.

I do think Matthysse Broner is a good fight and I wouldn't mind seeing Lucas put another beating on Broner, but Matthysse already has more than enough credentials to justify a title shot.

Comment

Originally posted by MeatyPie View Post
              Da **** you talking about. Two guys are clearly above the rest. They had a good close fight. Why not go again? Wtf had peterson done to earn a shot?
              I don't think you can put Lucas in the clearly better then the rest category at all..Have we forgot that Matt's loss to Alexander and Judah??Yes he beat Peterson(and handily I might add)yet Peterson is still a Champion while Matt's is not,and if my knowledge serves me correct has never been...

Comment

Originally posted by drenlou View Post
                Well shouldnt we clap broner for publicaly calling out lucas??
                go ahead and do it, whos stopping you, I respect the fact guys like broner and khan call out everyone

but I you won't see me hear praising broner because frankly he is a horrible human being judging by his actions

its guys like floyd and garcia who piss me off, picking soft guys and then making it seems like legitimate fights

add pac onto that list too

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
                  What has Broner done at 140 that beating him put you in the front of the line? Nothing, his best win is DeMarco. Provodnikov, Algieri, Herrera, Postol, Peterson, and Vargas all have better resumes that Broner at 140.

I do think Matthysse Broner is a good fight and I wouldn't mind seeing Lucas put another beating on Broner, but Matthysse already has more than enough credentials to justify a title shot.
                  I agree on the resume front..He has a case,yet so does others,and he just got his shot..So I see nothing wrong with Danny going in another direction until Matt's makes his case stronger..

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post

Mathysse had his shot doe...broner is in the division and brings $$$ And recognition to the equation...molina and taylor were good fights they are known fighters lucas fought molina and an unknown ortiz who he sparked in 2 rounds... so id say broner is ahead of lucas imo which is why lucas should fight broner and winner gets a shot at danny.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                      I don't think you can put Lucas in the clearly better then the rest category at all..Have we forgot that Matt's loss to Alexander and Judah??Yes he beat Peterson(and handily I might add)yet Peterson is still a Champion while Matt's is not,and if my knowledge serves me correct has never been...
                      wtf are you blabbering on about? just because you are a paper champion despite being knocked on your ped abusing ass, you deserve a shot? he won the title on peds, kept it due to haymon despite being k0d yet you bring up the champion it, your knowledge sucks

**** boy, this post is even more ******ed than your bradley outboxed pac post, gtfo of here you troll

if you do not put lucas above the rest, how can you put garcia when he robbed herrera? see how I exposed your double standards

now piss off you nuthugger, we know thats all you are, be objective or go with larry and co in the ****** group

Comment

Working...
                      X