Lomachenko still got Daddy Issues

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Salido wants 500k last I read. Good pay to get knocked out

Comment

I dont think it really matters. Loma was still very early into a pro career and everyone knows how good he is now. Everyone also knows he would demolish salido and give him a beating the second time.

Comment

Loma won 8 rounds to 4 low blows arnt scored as points and fym solido was drained he came in 25 pounds heavier.

Comment

Loma is a lot wiser now. Don't get me wrong, Salido is tough but Loma was green and probably had no experience of being in a dirty fight.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
            Loma is a lot wiser now. Don't get me wrong, Salido is tough but Loma was green and probably had no experience of being in a dirty fight.
            Pretty much this. It was a tight fight anyway and Siri deservedly got the nod IMO, but it was very much a case of a seasoned pro pulling out every veteran trick in the book to show the pro novice how it's done. In addition Loma had never gone beyond 5 rounds in a competitive fight and looked to be pacing himself deliberately (or perhaps it simply took him time to adjust) - either way it was a great learning experience for Lomachenko, and I honestly don't see the older, more shopworn, Salido having much of a chance now.

Comment

Only morons think Salido would win a fair fight. Great to see lot of self proclaimed box experts support a cheat though.
              Last edited by animelive; 03-30-2017, 07:20 AM.

Comment

Not to make excuses for dude...but damn, that was Lomachenko's SECOND career professional fight. I don't give a **** how many amateur fights he had. The professional ranks is a different world entirely.

I mean it's f**king unheard of for a guy in his SECOND (2nd!!!) career pro fight to go up against a former two division champion who came into the fight with something like 56 career pro fights. With 40 plus of them W's.

Most dudes are going up against F level guys in their second career fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  Not to make excuses for dude...but damn, that was Lomachenko's SECOND career professional fight. I don't give a **** how many amateur fights he had. The professional ranks is a different world entirely.

I mean it's f**king unheard of for a guy in his SECOND (2nd!!!) career pro fight to go up against a former two division champion who came into the fight with something like 56 career pro fights. With 40 plus of them W's.

Most dudes are going up against F level guys in their second career fight.
                  Not to mention:
                  1) Salido DID NOT make weight
                  2) Salido threw a lot of low blows without being warned

AND yet still got a split decision victory.

I like Salido as a fighter but not making weight is a big turn off for me personally.

Comment

Salido is a ragged old warrior, knows every trick in the game. He deserved a couple of good money fights and retirement. Loma gonna embarrass and clown him in the rematch. This fight serves no purpose, except closing that L in the record. Siri should fight some money mexicans and Loma should go for Mikey.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      Salido has been in WARS since then. I don't think they need a rematch as he's not going to be the same guy now and Loma would have no problem with him. Loma fans are hoping to "erase" that loss but it's a legit L. Live with it and be proud how far Loma has come since then.
                      Loma lost because the Russian oracle had told him that if he took a fight knowing that a fighter was inactive for a year, you will lose to Salido...

The Russian oracle also told him to respect merit on American based Sports broadcasting and to not troll his earnings (purse) in providing some of his portion to another fighter who was already there before him..

Comment

Working...
                      X