Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Salido: Arum Never Came Close To What I Want For Lomachenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
    how is he greedy u have no idea what arum is even offering. my guess is its not even as much as u think. i hate when boxing fans assume things for all we know arum offered him 80k. also come on scared of what exactly losing?
    Because he's a dumb FUK!!! Anyone that believes a WORD Bob Arum says needs to get slapped like a lil bi@tch. Bob even ADMITS hes a LIAR and dumb fuks STILL fall for his BS!!! I mean how STUPID can you get???

"Yesterday I was lying, but today Im telling the TRUTH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      So Salido would rather fight for way less than what Arum is offering just to fight stiffs? Not sure what he feels he is entitled to, but it's not more than 30%. He earned $250K for his first fight with Loma when he was a champion who lost his title on the scales. Against Martinez he got $150K and Vargas he only earned about $50K+. When he isn't fighting he is driving for Uber. Not sure what he is getting for Roman. With no strap to offer, if Bob is offering him anything more than $300K he'd be a fool not to accept the offer.
      nope! salido would rather have Loma & Bob EAT that L
      while he moves on with his life! and based on the cost of living in AZ salido is doing way better than you and I.... So Bob needs to stop being a tigh (o) Loma is going to make plenty of money for TR and yet bob can give loma the satisfaction to revenge his L....
      no money in the world is worth more than loma avenging his LOST... ad you know this....

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        Uber pays just as much. Salido was offered LESS than Martinez was offered. I would of told him to fuk off also.
        That’s great for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
          salido quoted in this article like he's willing to lose to lomachenko for the right money... or just a ploy to appear that way and the put up another war against lomachenko..won't be surprised if he retires on his stool or pull a 'Nicholas Walters'..seems like all he wants is that payday.. just saying
          You stupid mother****er! When has Salido ever given up or retired on his stool??
          He's a true Mexican warrior and always leaves it all in the ring!

Comment

Originally posted by Catrin View Post
            nope! salido would rather have Loma & Bob EAT that L
            while he moves on with his life! and based on the cost of living in AZ salido is doing way better than you and I.... So Bob needs to stop being a tigh (o) Loma is going to make plenty of money for TR and yet bob can give loma the satisfaction to revenge his L....
            no money in the world is worth more than loma avenging his LOST... ad you know this....
            So much for Salido and his warrior spirit then. He's rather take a cheap split decision win via dirty low blows and not making weight than to rematch the one of the best P4P fighters in the world to prove it wasn't a fluke.

And if you think no money in the world is worth him risking a loss to Loma then you are clearly outside of your mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              That’s great for you.
              What you gonna do when your BOY can't TKO TINY tim who is 2 weight classes lower??? Bi@tch put your account where your mouth is.

Comment

I WOULD say $$$ but POS's like you NEVER PAY!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                  So much for Salido and his warrior spirit then. He's rather take a cheap split decision win via dirty low blows and not making weight than to rematch the one of the best P4P fighters in the world to prove it wasn't a fluke.

And if you think no money in the world is worth him risking a loss to Loma then you are clearly outside of your mind.
                  that is a true Mexican warrior to you!
                  he brings the crowd he excites the fans he shows up to fight everytime!!!!
                  BOB just has to pay what is right this is big drama show!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    What you gonna do when your BOY can't TKO TINY tim who is 2 weight classes lower??? Bi@tch put your account where your mouth is.
                    Mate am here to chat boxing like adult lol, this isn’t school yard mate.... lmaooooo. “Your boy” I enjoy both boxers and may the best man win. Lol.

Comment

No matter what happens next. Salido put the mark of the dog on Loma. 10-1 will have turn into something like 40-1 before he gets it off.

Comment

Working...
                      X