Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Salido: Arum Never Came Close To What I Want For Lomachenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

name your price to get that royal @ss whooping Salido?

Comment

Which mother FKRS here don't think Salido must get pay more than a million for a rematch?

A$$hoes Salido has giving us memorable wars with great fighters, he has been in fights of the years, What does Loma has done? Other than boring a$$ fights!

Other idiots say Salido doesn't have money because he drives an Uber here in Arizona were he lives, Who cares, he also does his own garden and has a fat account in the bank. He is not a spoiled brat like most of us that we don't have money in the bank or own our own house, but want to drive a Lambo? FK ARUM, Pay Salido what he deserves, and by the way it would be Salido who can say good by to Loma, Loma needs Salido more than Salido needs him.

Comment

Rigo didn't have problem with the Money Bob offer.

Comment

So Salido would rather fight for way less than what Arum is offering just to fight stiffs? Not sure what he feels he is entitled to, but it's not more than 30%. He earned $250K for his first fight with Loma when he was a champion who lost his title on the scales. Against Martinez he got $150K and Vargas he only earned about $50K+. When he isn't fighting he is driving for Uber. Not sure what he is getting for Roman. With no strap to offer, if Bob is offering him anything more than $300K he'd be a fool not to accept the offer.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            So Salido would rather fight for way less than what Arum is offering just to fight stiffs? Not sure what he feels he is entitled to, but it's not more than 30%. He earned $250K for his first fight with Loma when he was a champion who lost his title on the scales. Against Martinez he got $150K and Vargas he only earned about $50K+. When he isn't fighting he is driving for Uber. Not sure what he is getting for Roman. With no strap to offer, if Bob is offering him anything more than $300K he'd be a fool not to accept the offer.
            Apparently he "Gave us great fights" so we are fools for wanting him to make a decent payday against loma. Maybe UBER pays better, fairplay to him if thats pays him more.

Comment

Salido brings in the Mexican fan base its been long over due for this guy to get pay 1mill. Lomachenko needs him more then Salido when it comes legacy

Comment

Originally posted by Ajvar View Post
                If I was Loma I would say goodbye on camera to Salido. He wouldn't get a penny for his greedy scared @ss.
                And if I was Salido I would show Lomachenko on camera he STILL has a LOSS!!! And no amount of CRYING will make it go away.

Comment

Originally posted by Ajvar View Post
                  If I was Loma I would say goodbye on camera to Salido. He wouldn't get a penny for his greedy scared @ss.
                  LOL.... loma is a proud man! the L hurts him more than all the money daddy bob is keeping for him not Salido not Loma. BOB! the weight issue Loma could've said NO FIGHT! but they moved forward! the low blows sure! however is the Refs job to do something about it... and well you know the rest!
                  and we all know Loma most likely beats siri in a re-match but daddy bob greedy @ZZ would never give loma his shot!

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    Apparently he "Gave us great fights" so we are fools for wanting him to make a decent payday against loma. Maybe UBER pays better, fairplay to him if thats pays him more.
                    Uber pays just as much. Salido was offered LESS than Martinez was offered. I would of told him to *** off also.

Comment

Originally posted by slimPickings View Post
                      " Salido didn't make weight" ... "landed several low blows throughout the contest that weren't penalized"

"The fight was only the second professional fight in Lomachenko's career"

" Arum knows how much I need but he has never came close to what I want with his offer,"

What do you NEED and what was the OFFER? Please tell so we know who is off his rockers, you or Arum.
                      the lowblows is the job of the ref...had nothing to do with the outcome of how the judges scored it
                      Salido 1. Loma 0

Comment

Working...
                      X