No announcement yet.

Who has the Better Resume? Bradley or Danny Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    Like the ol'saying goes, all that don't mean shit if he didn't win the fight lol.
    he beat spinks and matthysse......those are good wins.

Comment

• Both have great resumes. Both are underrated. One thing you'll notice on this forum is that the more proven you are, the more hate you get. The less proven you are, the more love you get. Boxing "fans" love that mystery, the allure of the unknown. Once we know you're great, we just pray on your downfall. That's the sport in a nutshell.

Comment

• Close but it has to be Tim Bradley... More so because he has been around longer and getting wins over marquez and manny look damn good on a resume

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
          Look at Bradley's last 15 fights

Manny Pacquiao
          Brandon Rios
          Jessie Vargas
          Diego Chaves
          Manny Pacquiao
          Juan Manuel Marquez
          Ruslan Provodnikov
          Manny Pacquiao
          Joel Casamayor
          Devon Alexander
          Luis Abregu
          Lamont Peterson
          Nate Campbell
          Kendall Holt
          Ednar Cherry

Look I'm no Danny Garcia apologist -- he has had some embarrassingly bad cherry picks (Salka, Samuel Vargas to name a couple), but his resume is actually pretty solid. He has Guerrero (although that win looks a lot worse now after Guerrero's last fight), Peterson, Lucas, Zab, the first Morales fight (I don't really count the second since that was a halfway retired Morales), Khan, etc.

It's a solid resume. But those last 15 opponents on Tim's resume -- you won't find many (if any) last 15 opponents lists that are as stout as Bradley's.
          Great post,,,, that was my exact reasoning for both guys

Comment

Working...
          X