Collapse
No announcement yet.

clenelo does NOT want to fight kovalev!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clenelo does NOT want to fight kovalev!

This is all a PR stunt brought to you by clenelo and gbp. nobody is buying it!!! notice how they want to fight kovalev when he has a mandatory fight with yarde to get through first! notice the extremely low offer golden boy made to kovalev! they will want kovalev to fight at a catch weight something that will be physically impossible for kovalev to do! this is all a pathetic publicity stunt to make it seem like clenelo is looking for a legitimate challenge when we all know he's facing a bum no one wants to see next!

Originally posted by DaBeastO View Post
    This is all a PR stunt brought to you by clenelo and gbp. nobody is buying it!!! notice how they want to fight kovalev when he has a mandatory fight with yarde to get through first! notice the extremely low offer golden boy made to kovalev! they will want kovalev to fight at a catch weight something that will be physically impossible for kovalev to do! this is all a pathetic publicity stunt to make it seem like clenelo is looking for a legitimate challenge when we all know he's facing a bum no one wants to see next!
    Of course this fair & balanced pov was brought to us by canelos #1 fan who therefore has proof & isn't just talking out his ass right?

Funny how you clowns are being told by kovs promoter directly that KOV is going to postpone the canelo fight,there has been zero mention of cw demands & canelo has yet to cw an opponent to intentionally drain them other than using IBF 2nd day weigh in rules in fights where hes tiny af compared to opponent. But as usual you make up tons of assumptions,stupid ones; & assume someone will believe this bs.

I'll be waiting with baited breath for your next gem thread about why canelo is a coward for facing kovalev/Andrade & why ggg is the people's champ for fighting the 117th ranked guy a week after screaming from the rooftops how corrupt Boxing has become full of protected elites fighting bums.

Comment

Isn’t this just standard Canelo negotiations? Oscar always low balls to get a feel for how desperate the other side is. It’s not a good business practice but when it works it works. It’s just that when the other side knows they deserve more, that’s when the bottled up emotions explode and Oscar makes bombastic comments in response to low ball anger. It was refreshing to see Golovkin almost get his way in the 2nd fight negotiations by calling Oscars bluff.

Comment

Go eat a steak, you’ll feel better. Add a beer and a side of Franchise.!

We in dis thang!

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
          Of course this fair & balanced pov was brought to us by canelos #1 fan who therefore has proof & isn't just talking out his ass right?

Funny how you clowns are being told by kovs promoter directly that KOV is going to postpone the canelo fight,there has been zero mention of cw demands & canelo has yet to cw an opponent to intentionally drain them other than using IBF 2nd day weigh in rules in fights where hes tiny af compared to opponent. But as usual you make up tons of assumptions,stupid ones; & assume someone will believe this bs.

I'll be waiting with baited breath for your next gem thread about why canelo is a coward for facing kovalev/Andrade & why ggg is the people's champ for fighting the 117th ranked guy a week after screaming from the rooftops how corrupt Boxing has become full of protected elites fighting bums.
          You are one of the biggest GGG haters and Canelo lovers on here.What the hell would you know about fair and balanced and the truth you damn phony hypocrite.You start hate thread after hate thread about GGG but when someone attacks Canelo you get upset. You would tell any lie to discredit GGG and built up Canelo' GGG never fought anyone ranked 117th and he never screamed anything from the rooftop. Rolls was ranked 8th in the world by the IBF and 15th in the world by the WBC. Rolls was undefeated. Rolls was a cherry pick because GGG thought Canelo would fight him 3 month later and he did not want a hard fight so close to another hard fight. No boxer would. A worse cherry pick was Canelo fighting Fielding under the pretense of becoming a champion at 168. Fielding was not undefeated like Rolls. He had been KOed in 2 rounds by Cullum Smith. Smith was the real champiom and Canelo damn well knew it and knew he could not beat Smith but he could beat this weakling Fielding and call himself a champ at 168. What a joke. Anybody who saw both Fielding and Rolls fight knows that Rolls is a better fighter and would beat Fielding. Fielding hardly threw or landed any punches and every time Canelo taped him he fell down. I think Canelo is a phony just like you. He never intended to fight GGG a third time and it would have made no difference if GGG had defeated Andrade. Canelo still would be ducking him. It sure doesn't look like Canelo will be fighting Smith or Kovalev and he is making no effort to fight Andrade or Jermall like he told GGG to do. Canelo has made an offer to fight Munguia who is a champion but not a very good one

Comment

Don’t blame the guy for floating the offer out there. It would have made DAZN happy and would have done wonders for his resume. Even if the fight were held at 169 or 170 there would have been many out there giving him unreserved credit. A lot like the poor ignorant masses showering down praise on Floyd for pulling the same stunt on him. I couldn’t even really blame Kovalev, even the lowball offer, whatever it was, was probably a lot more than he’ll make for risking it all against Yarde.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
              Don’t blame the guy for floating the offer out there. It would have made DAZN happy and would have done wonders for his resume. Even if the fight were held at 169 or 170 there would have been many out there giving him unreserved credit. A lot like the poor ignorant masses showering down praise on Floyd for pulling the same stunt on him. I couldn’t even really blame Kovalev, even the lowball offer, whatever it was, was probably a lot more than he’ll make for risking it all against Yarde.
              Again someone whos making tons of assumptions based on absolutely nothing credible whatsoever(show me anything credible that says kovalev needs to do a cw). Your another of those likely will make excuses for ggg facing more bums while canelos yet again strengthening his resume.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                Again someone whos making tons of assumptions based on absolutely nothing credible whatsoever(show me anything credible that says kovalev needs to do a cw). Your another of those likely will make excuses for ggg facing more bums while canelos yet again strengthening his resume.
                My mistake, let’s forget that Rocky and Jacobs that special weight limitations imposed. Let’s pretend we’ve learned nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
                  My mistake, let’s forget that Rocky and Jacobs that special weight limitations imposed. Let’s pretend we’ve learned nothing.
                  You've obviously learned nothing from shilling for ggg. He dragged a literal bum up to a cw of 165(after yrs of saying "cw fights disgrace to boxing" & after he openly ducked his mandos after yrs of saying"all I want is the belts & I respect my mandatory I respect Boxing,I no businessman"),you said nothing.

Canelo faced Jacobs(& got back ibf belt g vacated. he faced jacobs willingly after ggg held a press conference to say hed duck the rematch for life after going life & death & having been forced to face Jacobs & having stalled an entire yr) Canelo faced him with same exact 2nd day weigh in Jacobs been doing as IBF champ(same weigh in you once claimed weight bully Jacobs was a cheat for blowing off vs ggg,& same weigh in you once claimed was an excuse 4 ggg looking like sht),then jacobs blew it off anyways despite you being the same exact one who used to say Nelos a weight bully picking on lil guys & outweighing them by 30 lbs,& that he belonged at lhw.

Now suddenly its an advantage for him to take on the #1 lhw @175 even if theres a 2nd day weigh in??,
                  Last edited by kushking; 07-06-2019, 10:23 PM.

Comment

How many guys are climbing up to challenge Kov ?!?!?

Comment

Working...
                    X