Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo Demolishes Hugo Centeno in Two For Interim Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
    If lil g beat Charlo next and clearly that would be the best win on his resume. Get off his dyck damn. The Charlo win is more impressive than: Wade, Rubio, Macklin, Brook, all the other bums he fought.

Stop trying to protect pussie g. You are a fuucking male groupie. You sound like a straight bytch.

"We need to see him proven before fighting my hero." WHEN none of the other fighters pussie g faced your f@ggot ass didn't say they have to be proven you was A okay with it.

Instead of trying to have the two most best names who are not suspended fight at 160 you are trying to deflect. Get your f@ggot ass outta here
    Nah, you will all do the flip flop yall did with Lomo and Rigo.

Rigo was supposed to beat Loma because basically Loma wasn't a true 130 pounders coming from 126 and Rigo had too much skills.

We had all the Demographic Dontae Nation promoting Rigo, because yall wetting your bed to see those white champs losing to a brotha.

But dreams and reality are too different things.

Loma was ducking Rigo blah blah blah...we all know how it went after this fight, Rigo was too small doe, who is the fggot huh?

Yall will do the same when GGG put some hands on Charlo.

You guys can't man up and acting as kids as usual, getting unsecure about a guy GGG yall didn't even know. Sad but true.

Thank you for calling me a fggot, he just proves your education and lack of self control/maturity.

Comment

So you don't want Charlo to fight lil g right away? But Wade got his shot? Brook got his shot? A list of other bums got their shot no problem.

And last but not Vanes wasn't even thinking about fighting and NOBODY I mean NOBODY let me say that again- NOBODY was checking for Vanes and a championship fight. Yet pussie g and team by-passed ALL the other top contenders who was happy to step up for Canelo and was shot down.

You sound like you don't want to see the Charlo vs lil g fight next cause you know what will happen. I hate male groupies
      Well GGG wasn't fighting Charlo instead of Vanes so why the fck are you arguing about GGG ducking Charlo.

i'm not against a Charlo fight, I rather BJS, Nelo or Jacobs instead, they bring more sense and money IMO

Charlo might be the easier fight by the way, he can dish it but I don't know if he can take it and I have doubts. I have a feeling he could crumble versus GGG.

You hate male grupies but basically doing the same out there wth your Charlo boy.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
        Nah, you will all do the flip flop yall did with Lomo and Rigo.

Rigo was supposed to beat Loma because basically Loma wasn't a true 130 pounders coming from 126 and Rigo had too much skills.

We had all the Demographic Dontae Nation promoting Rigo, because yall wetting your bed to see those white champs losing to a brotha.

But dreams and reality are too different things.

Loma was ducking Rigo blah blah blah...we all know how it went after this fight, Rigo was too small doe, who is the fggot huh?

Yall will do the same when GGG put some hands on Charlo.

You guys can't man up and acting as kids as usual, getting unsecure about a guy GGG yall didn't even know. Sad but true.

Thank you for calling me a fggot, he just proves your education and lack of self control/maturity.
        Another lie from Billybigot. But thank you for your daily reports from your national front meetings.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
          Another lie from Billybigot. But thank you for your daily reports from your national front meetings.
          Nothing to back it up as usual.

"huhhuuuu you lie doe, you lie"

How about growing up kid?

Comment

• Originally posted by lex_fugitive View Post
            You see this is what great fighters do. They try to fight the best. At 27 years old. Most do not wait until they are 35. Heck, Canelo did at 22 or so.

Charlo is the best at 160. There is no doubt. Canelo, g, and Jacobs are all good, they are all on the same level as each other, but a notch below Charlo. g fought Canelo and Jacobs, and some thought he won, and some thought he lost, and some thought it a draw against both. g would get ko'd but Jacobs and Canelo could probably last all 12. And who ever thought Centeno would be LEVELS above g's next opponent? Sad time for boxing.

#DeportTheJoke
            Centeno is levels about Martirosyan is he? You do know that Charlo himself had to get a gift against Vanes don't you? Vanes beat Charlo. But a bum is levels above him?

I guess Charlo is the biggest bum out of them all then.

Comment

• Originally posted by GFunk23 View Post
              Charlo should go to California on May 5 for the Lil g-Vanes mismatch and get up in GGG’s face and act a fool to really embarrass Lil g. That’s the only chance he has of fighting him in the near term because lil g’s management is in risk management mode. With the lil g we saw against Jacobs and Canelo juice, I think Charlo has a good chance.
              If you think GGG's management is risk averse, what the hell do you think is going on with Charlo? He's fighting much, much worse fighters.

Comment

If he is a hype job like you are implying why not push for lil g to fight him and end the hype?? I mean I know pussie g is a hype job and I know Charlo would knock his fuucking head off.

You see the difference. Pussie g is fighting a 154 pounder who has been off for 2 years. When MANY other BETTER challengers was willing to take that slot.

But fuuck all that. If you think Charlo is a hype job let's push for the fight and end all the hype then right?

Naw pussie you know what's up. You rather deflect then see your boy take that fight like a true male groupie
                Gennady is not fighting Charlo next because he has 2 bigger fights for him in Saunders and Canelo.

But continue on your ignorant rant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sosay View Post
                  Im not a fanboy. I'd love to see any combination of these fights right now! GGG,Nelo,BJS,Charlo,Sergiy.D,
                  Jacobs,Murata,Andrade. Not one of those eight fighters should be fighting anyone not on that list.
                  I wish others felt the same way instead of making excuses for why their favorite shouldn't fight the others. Thats just wishful thinking on my part.
                  I approve this message.This should be the only argument point. Any fights outside of that should be unacceptable

Comment

• Terry Norris clone. Wait until he gets hit.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      why doesn't charlo fight jacbos while he's waiting for his wbc shot? ggg did. guess he doesn't want to risk it. charlos a good fighter but this isnt doing him any good cause at least ggg was willing to take risks while waiting for that big fight. charlo has not shown he is willing to do that yet. hopefully he will but it seems you don't care either way.

they passed on Jacobs just like they passed on Saunders

they offered him " Quillin money ", remember?..... and then they ran for the hills to fight a scrub..... just like they did with Saunders

the second time around that fight was ordered by the WBA, and Team Bullshht did everything they could to fk it up, dragging that negotiation well-past the 11th hour

the point is..... Jacobs was not rated back then, nobody gave him a chance..... but he was a lot better than the scrubs Golovkin had been fighting, so they had to be forced to take that fight

this is just a continuation of that same MO.....

take the easiest fight possible, unless you absolutely have to..... keep the hype rolling, and live to fight another day

this fight is just like the rest of Golovkin's uneventful career, there is nothing to see here of value/interest

Comment

Working...
                      X