Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: When I'm Done, I'll Be One of The Best To Wear Gloves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CleneloAlvaroid View Post
    I think Judah 2.0 is better.
    ..Berto 2.0

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
      ..Berto 2.0
      Nah. Berto didnt talk nonstop nonsense and had more control of himself. Judah and broner are just two clowns in a circus.

Comment

Broner has a great shot tonight and could win and get himself some more big fights.

But...”one of the best to wear the gloves”????? Sorry to tell you AB, but that ship has sailed

Comment

Originally posted by Sickmerch1990 View Post
          How he won titles at multiple weights is beyond me never beat a top fighter in his career and never will
          Titles nowadays are worth ****.

Comment

I cant understand why some of you guys, dont have MULTIPLE World Championships.......since its so easy to do. Some of you go so overboard with your hate, that you actually disrespect Professional Boxing with your idiotic comments

Comment

"I don't worry about any of the negativity that surrounds my name."

Yes, you do!

"I'm going to be myself and put on a great show"

That is the problem, Broner. You are yourself. You have to be better than yourself. People think you are a Pyscho with limited ability who chokes when challenged.

Comment

Nah. Berto didnt talk nonstop nonsense and had more control of himself. Judah and broner are just two clowns in a circus.
                Career wise similar

In Judah's prime he was good and after he lost to Tsyzu he won the undisputed Welterweight championship when he beat Cory Spinks.

I rank Judah higher than Broner and Berto, not by much though, but that's why I say Broner is Berto 2.0

As far as talking s hit and acting up yeah I can see where you're coming from.
                Last edited by True That; 04-21-2018, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                  I thought he lost the Malignaggi fight...
                  I talked to Paulie right after that fight. Like a month after , the fight should had been a draw. Both fighters didn't do enough.

Comment

Judah beat Corey Spinks and did pretty well against Mayweather for a little bit. What's broner biggest win? Paulie? At one point he was the lineal champion and undisputed champion. Broner on the other hand....

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
                      Career wise similar

In Judah's prime he was good and after he lost to Tsyzu he won the undisputed Welterweight championship when he beat Cory Spinks.

I rank Judah higher than Broner and Berto, not by much though, but that's why I say Broner is Berto 2.0

As far as talking s hit yeah I can see where you're coming from.
                      Thank you Judah career was way better than broner.

Comment

Working...
                      X