Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Sr. on Golovkin Comparisons: I Was on a Different Level

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ggg is basic, but so was chavez sr, chavez sr had one chin on him, but when he moved up to fight guys his size he couldnt shine or impose himself.

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
      awww no need to cry sensitve puto...... Chinga tu madre! Mas putoooooo maricon
      Hahahaha looks like youre the one being sensitive , did chavez beat one of your heroes? Chavez is the best Mexican fighter ever, most title defenses next to floyd and finito lopez, keep hating tho, we need more haters to keep the chavez name relevant and talked about ..

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
        Disrespectful and imbecilic statement. All of the people who talk **** about JCC remember only the JCC of the late 90's-2000 era. JCC beat 15 current or former world champs among all of the cab drivers and gardeners he beat, so check with those champions about how good he was. Go back and YouTube the 80's and early 90's version of him and you will see (if you have any clue about boxing) what JCC is talking about when he says he was on another level. Golovkin is a great fighter, no doubt about that, but Chavez Sr. is right that he is painfully raw and basic compared to a prime JCC. JCC wasn't just a great fighter, he was an amazing technician.
        Yeah that was ignorant, chavez had no amateur career so he basically fought cab drivers early to hone his skills, but there is no question he is an atg, he beat some of the best guys around. Roger mayweather who was knocked out by chavez said he was one the greats

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          Ggg is basic, but so was chavez sr, chavez sr had one chin on him, but when he moved up to fight guys his size he couldnt shine or impose himself.
          Chavez brutalized everyone his size, those are the ones he stopped and kod , it was when he moved up in weight that he couldn't shine, guys were too big for him, chavez was naturally small 135-140 pounder,

Comment

I don't know much about taxi's or dishes but my guess is the 35 cabdrivers Chavez fought to get to 35-0 were not as good as the dishwasher level comp GGG has defeated to get to 35-0.

Comment

It's a completely different generation to speculate but let's go back to his generation and why he ducked Pryor and Duran...

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                I don't know much about taxi's or dishes but my guess is the 35 cabdrivers Chavez fought to get to 35-0 were not as good as the dishwasher level comp GGG has defeated to get to 35-0.

BWaHaahahaHA!!

Comment

Originally posted by mexfistology View Post
                  hahahaha looks like youre the one being sensitive , did chavez beat one of your heroes? Chavez is the best mexican fighter ever, most title defenses next to floyd and finito lopez, keep hating tho, we need more haters to keep the chavez name relevant and talked about ..
                  dont forget the 50 mexican bums that chavez beat and also the multiple robberies he won..... Other than that i have no problem with chavez sr the woman and child beating cokehead

Comment

Well we all have to take into account that it's easier to look more dynamic when 80% of Chavez Sr competition was D level comp. Ggg looks impressive vs c level and maybe b level competition.
                    Last edited by rrayvez; 11-21-2016, 01:03 PM.

Comment

We will never see GGG get dropped by crackheads like Frankie Randall

Comment

Working...
                      X