Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanks for the Championship LeBron, but **** You.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
    4 years not a couple.

https://youtu.be/zC954-fhag8 in this video, he promised he would never leave
    Hey Tim Tim

Are you not going to include the 6-8 years he spent there the first time

When he first made that sh.it franchise relevant

No joke , You sound like a female , he said he’d never leave now he left , Be a man and grow a pair . It’s f.ucking sports , Owners treat athletes like commodities;why should a athlete be loyal

Congrats Wall for being a trifecta sh.it poster . Your opinion on boxing is a.ss , when you talk politics it literally reads like a voice of a retar.d( nice name ) and now we can add estrogen filled b-ball reasoning to your profile. I’m sure if I read the football thread your opinions would be trash also

But I wouldn’t know I signed for boxingscene to talk about boxing about 99% of the time a

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
      I have no idea, but I take it since you're asking this, he probably had nobody. Like I said, it's difficult, not impossible though. You don't think if Patrick Ewing had a star shooter, he might have had a better shot at a title, at least in 1994? I do.

So if you're Lebron, would you rather be the only star on a team and have to play every minute to even have any kind of chance at a title or would you want at least one or two other superstars to increase your chances of winning a championship and so you can take a breather for a few minutes per game so you're not exhausted by the end of the season or post season? I don't know about you, but I would choose the latter and I imagine most others would too.
      You figure a way out to win. Under any circumstances. Or you jump from team to team. You pick.

Comment

• I think it's funny how much Lakers' tickets went up after he joined.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          I love Lebron, he’s a superstar baller. We should all be enjoying his reign and career before it’s over.
          Huh? You sure you aren't forced to post stuff on here because that came off as very generic.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            Enjoy watching an all time great basketball player, it’s doesn’t come along too often.
            Ah yes it does. There was Magic and Bird then Jordan then Shaq, Kobe, Duncan then LeBron. There always seems to be one around.

Now, track and field. That's different.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
              I'm saying it's extremely difficult to win titles with only one superstar. Jordan was 6 for 6 in the finals because he had teammates like Pippen, Armstrong, and Kerr. If James had backup like that, it would take some of the load off of him and make him more likely to stay in Cleveland. That's why he went to Miami, because he knew he'd have a better supporting cast.
              Who is Armstrong?
              Why didn't you mention Rodman?

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                Lebron is now the greatest laker of all time lmao. You are so upset
                That's true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
                  Theres a reason why I didn't get his jersey, because I knew he was a b*tch and once a liar, always a liar. I will always appreciate that championship in 2016, but seriously, LA, Without any stars. Thats a giant ***** you to the Cleveland Cavaliers right there. What happened to this, "I always believed that I’d return to Cleveland and finish my career there."

What about that assh*le.

I hope this piece of ***** goes ringless in LA because thats how he will be remembered. The guy who went To LA who never even made it to the finals out there.

***** you LeBron.

BostonGuy If by some Miracle, lebron stays with the cavs, please delete this thread

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                    This thread is staying up. F**k that lyin sob.

Lyin Lebron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                      You figure a way out to win. Under any circumstances. Or you jump from team to team. You pick.
                      He did. He jumped to another team. This is competition and he decided to go somewhere he had a better chance of winning a title. If you stick around, then you need better teammates around you. This has been happening in sports since free agency became a thing.

Comment

Working...
                      X