Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lmao,,, floyd just showed true colors...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    That's the only match I can see where any promoter would promise $100m. Or maybe Canelo II. No one else has the kind of public notoriety to do the PPV numbers needed for a promoter to take that kind of risk.
    at that point promoters are out, they dont have that liquid to float it.

its networks.

I wont be surprised to see Mayweather back on HBO PPV>

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      Why the hell would he fight Garcia. Totally pointless.
      that 50 win might not be pointless tho....

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Floyd interviewed by jim gray

Says:
        1 ggg to big, floyd could hardly make 154, no sense to fight at 160, ggg needs to fight Ward.....
        All legit statements

2. Danny Garcia,,, says pretty much, good fighter, between the lines, floyd gonna fight him, easy work, easy money

3. Thurman/Porter winner,,,,naw, I'm retired, need a 9 figure paycheck...

So basically he says,,, ggg too big, it don't make sense (which is true to any non fanboy)... Garcia is tailor made and if I comeback, garcia getting it,,, easy money..... Thurman/Porter winner would be too tough of a fight, unless it's crazy money, I ain't tangling
        Not one to agree on a lot with Floyd but I agree with all those statements. Garcia is terrible. Thurman vs Porter winner, what's the point? Both guys have achieved very little and wouldn't warrant a necessary comeback. On Golovkin, he's just too big and strong for Floyd. Floyd has a hard time keeping the Maidana's of welterweight off him with his average welterweight power. If he fought Golovkin, it'd just be pot shotting a guy who has a granite chin

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          He said he was fighting Danny?
          He sounded eager to fight Danny not so much when asked about GGG or Thurman\Porter

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            Floyd interviewed by jim gray

Says:
            1 ggg to big, floyd could hardly make 154, no sense to fight at 160, ggg needs to fight Ward.....
            All legit statements

2. Danny Garcia,,, says pretty much, good fighter, between the lines, floyd gonna fight him, easy work, easy money

3. Thurman/Porter winner,,,,naw, I'm retired, need a 9 figure paycheck...

So basically he says,,, ggg too big, it don't make sense (which is true to any non fanboy)... Garcia is tailor made and if I comeback, garcia getting it,,, easy money..... Thurman/Porter winner would be too tough of a fight, unless it's crazy money, I ain't tangling
            Sums up Floyd and his entire career, GGG never ducked anyone at his own weight division unlike yours truly.

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
              Not one to agree on a lot with Floyd but I agree with all those statements. Garcia is terrible. Thurman vs Porter winner, what's the point? Both guys have achieved very little and wouldn't warrant a necessary comeback. On Golovkin, he's just too big and strong for Floyd. Floyd has a hard time keeping the Maidana's of welterweight off him with his average welterweight power. If he fought Golovkin, it'd just be pot shotting a guy who has a granite chin
              If he is terrible what does that make all the guys he beat?

Comment

Floyd is annoying as fcuk. Stay retired already

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR CANELO!. View Post
                  at that point promoters are out, they dont have that liquid to float it.

its networks.

I wont be surprised to see Mayweather back on HBO PPV>
                  Your username gives me a psychic sight, If Canelo wins he will call Danny Garcia up to 155 to have yet another big PPV clash PR Vs Mexico...
                  Could happen plus we all know Canelo likes picking up smaller guys who he will outweigh by a good 20lbs on the fight night.

Comment

Your point,,,,, being what,,,, idiot OP,,,,,

Comment

They wouldn't sell the fight as Floyd vs Danny G. No one cares about that. It would be sold as Floyd going for 50-0 and that still has some market value.

Comment

Working...
                      X