Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lampley: David wants a fight with Canelo, I don't think he helped himself tonight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo Kirkland' Lemieux if they fight this year.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
      He couldn't even KO old man Cotto. He won't be able to hurt Lemeuix
      Has Lemieux ever been in the shape of Cotto??? A few body shot's and Lemieux goes down

Comment

Demo's will be triggered if Dave beats Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
          He couldn't even KO old man Cotto. He won't be able to hurt Lemeuix
          Old man Cotto is way better than Lemieux in speed, defense, skills, boxing IQ and footwork

Comment

LOL I tend to agree.

I think Oscar had to be revived after seeing the KO of Stevens. And don't get me wrong I think Canelo would fight the devil in hell if it was his decision let alone GGG or Davey L, but his promoter don't want to put Canelo in any potentially dangerous fight cuz his company thrives or becomes damn near a AAA baseball team of boxing with a less popular or damaged Canelo if he gets KO'd in 2 or something rep changing like that.

That said I feel like Canelo probably is going to beat everyone at 160 right now (used to have BJS sneaking a decision over him, but BJS isn't taking his career seriously or at least his training lately so I'm not confident about that any longer).

Comment

Lol. Please.

There's levels to this ****.

Comment

For a man that's never beaten a middleweight, Canelo sure beats them all in theory.

Comment

This could be him trying to stir some **** up just to hype up the fight.

Comment

Stupid ass hans, you're not the real drenlou... You've been reported.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRxOHUz0si8

LOL Lampley is somewhat correct.
                      Lampley better close his legs Lemiuex ain't with the gay **** fall back gray d1ck

Comment

Working...
                      X