More heavy bag work

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    And you see why I cant stand this BOY...lol
    Dago Dope took his vid off it was that bad.

Comment

And you see why I cant stand this BOY...lol
      Yeah, I sure can. Quite an ass hole

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.DagoWop View Post
        Just go online and look up boxing techniques. ExpertBoxing is an excellent place to start. It is 100% free. LeeWylie1 is another place after you learn the fundamentals.

Look on the bright side, you can't get any worse.
        you are down grading someones bag work?

This guy is injured and has a small Hb to work with,you are so called trained by a great trainer?SPAGHETTI ARMS HIMSELF

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          Yeah, I sure can. Quite an ass hole
          He deleted his own video b/c it was that bad...think about it.

Comment

He deleted his own video b/c it was that bad...think about it.
            It's funny because before I saw your post I was looking for a video of him to see "the right way" to do it

Comment

It's funny because before I saw your post I was looking for a video of him to see "the right way" to do it
              the vid I posted was the right way with body shots,and my way...I train for breaks not out pointing...Ray corso ( even though a semi troll ) gave the best advise for you to start....i'll post another one with technique involved and beihg fresh. Keep hitting though just to keep timing.
              Last edited by juggernaut666; 12-24-2016, 07:49 PM.

Comment

the vid I posted was the right way with body shots,and my way...I train for breaks not out pointing...Ray corso ( even though a semi troll ) gave the best advise for you to start....i'll post another one with technique involved. Keep hitting though just to keep timing.
                I definitely appreciate the advice that Ray and Redd have given me. I've been trying to work on things with my form. I don't have any formal boxing training and it's been almost 20 years since Aikido. But for a guy to come and say I can't get any worse and am doing everything wrong is complete BS. As is the guy saying I'm trolling because auto-correct types trapezium rather than trapezius. Maybe he doesn't know which muscle that is

Comment

I definitely appreciate the advice that Ray and Redd have given me. I've been trying to work on things with my form. I don't have any formal boxing training and it's been almost 20 years since Aikido. But for a guy to come and say I can't get any worse and am doing everything wrong is complete BS. As is the guy saying I'm trolling because auto-correct types trapezium rather than trapezius. Maybe he doesn't know which muscle that is
                  Well I had shoulder injury in that vid..i know it hurt all over the side...I actually had 3 beers before that vid to numb the pain...lol....i'll be 100% next time ..so i'll go all sides combos etc...it may take awhile though ive been lazy and im looking for 2017 season to really explode. I have some good speed bag footage too.

Comment

Well I had shoulder injury in that vid..i know it hurt all over the side...I actually had 3 beers before that vid to numb the pain...lol....i'll be 100% next time ..so i'll go all sides combos etc...it may take awhile though ive been lazy and im looking for 2017 season to really explode. I have some good speed bag footage too.
                    Looking forward to seeing it

Comment

Looking forward to seeing it
                      Happy holidays

Comment

Working...
                      X