This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
    i've heard rumours about her before, that she was shagging some coke dealing bouncer for a while with a stupid name like pancake or some ****, and everton fans always sing about his kid not being his (apparently, i havent heard them sing it myself).

who knows, might all the bull**** because he's a high profile footballer, or it might only be the tip of the iceberg.
    It's true mate, a poster on here is from Liverpool and knows who this bloke is,
    Seemingly someone you wouldn't wanna mess with.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Ðemise View Post
      Pancake?

lol i just googled, i got it right, he is called pancake haha.

everton fans were singing

the babys not yours
      the babys not yooooooours
      o Steven Gerrard the babys not yours

and

whats that coming over you bird is it a gangster is it a gangster??

Comment

• Epic chants.

Comment

lol i just googled, i got it right, he is called pancake haha.

everton fans were singing

the babys not yours
          the babys not yooooooours
          o Steven Gerrard the babys not yours

and

whats that coming over you bird is it a gangster is it a gangster??
          hahaha, love that.

Comment

• Why would the ***** cheat on Gerrard?

Comment

• Man U VICTORY WOOOOT!!!!!! lets hope chelsea loses tomorrow

Comment

i've heard rumours about her before, that she was shagging some coke dealing bouncer for a while with a stupid name like pancake or some ****, and everton fans always sing about his kid not being his (apparently, i havent heard them sing it myself).

who knows, might all the bull**** because he's a high profile footballer, or it might only be the tip of the iceberg.
                LMFAOOOOOOOO that made my morning

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
                  Epic, didn't play very well but we got a good result thanks to terrible decision making from Spurs. Top of the league!!

And back to the Theo and Wilshere thing. Wilshere comes from my town and he is a ****, thinks he is the dogs bollocks. I know he is young and has time to improve so i'll reserve my judgement til he matures, but don't big him up so much because he plays on loan for Bolton, if he was amazing as you think he is then he would be at Arsenal making headlines. Whereas Theo has had time to prove many times that he is the **** but he fails at most occasions, he doesn't even get in the starting line up half the time. Obviously he is still young and has time to improve but unlike Wilshere he has already been there for a while and had some time to improve to show what he is all about but apart from running fast he hasn't shown me anything special. I think you guys are jumping the gun a bit.

Thought just as much, your a southern United fan Lol, plastic as fuk!

Listen DICK!, thats the point no one was saying he was this or that, you quoted an article that someone ELSE write about how Arsenal fans have more of an affinity with them because they are ENGLISH, nothing to do with them being world beaters or some ****, your just a bitter, plastic, glory hunting ****!

No one is jumping no gun because no one is making them out to be world beaters, your just so fukin BIASED you dont even wont people to acknowledge that they have potential, either that or you just want to criticize them when no one is even bigging them up like that.

Dont try and pass your bitterness off as people overrating them, you just want to bash because your a biased ****, simple really, nothing new there.

I talk to United fans in here and always give the likes of Rooney credit and you are the only one is just a pure biased ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
                    Thought just as much, your a southern United fan Lol, plastic as fuk!

Listen DICK!, thats the point no one was saying he was this or that, you quoted an article that someone ELSE write about how Arsenal fans have more of an affinity with them because they are ENGLISH, nothing to do with them being world beaters or some ****, your just a bitter, plastic, glory hunting ****!

No one is jumping no gun because no one is making them out to be world beaters, your just so fukin BIASED you dont even wont people to acknowledge that they have potential, either that or you just want to criticize them when no one is even bigging them up like that.

Dont try and pass your bitterness off as people overrating them, you just want to bash because your a biased ****, simple really, nothing new there.

I talk to United fans in here and always give the likes of Rooney credit and you are the only one is just a pure biased ****.
                    I said both are young and can improve so shush.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
                      I said both are young and can improve so shush.
                      You said a lot more than that, you will play it down because i just made you look the biased hating **** you are.

Cockney United fans are the worst, pathetic plastic ****s.

Comment

Working...
                      X