X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    Still clear favorites just as much to play for as City,
    RVP is back fit aswell. Worth a bet I'd say....
    Arsenal are without;

Almunia, Arshavin, Gallas, Verm, Denilson, Fabregas, Ramsey and Gibbs.

Fuck that!

Comment

• Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
      btw has anyone heard about this:

"Gerrard moving abroad in the summer because his wife's having an affair with a Derby County player and he's got a 16 year old pregnant, and she's keeping it. Apparently everyone in Liverpool has already accepted that he's going. He's in court at the moment trying to stop it all coming out so Capello doesn't kick him out of the world cup squad."

mate text me that there a couple fo days ago, he's not usually the bull****ting type. any truth to it u reckon?
      Nothing has been made public, but Alex Curran is in the newspaper this morning with no wedding ring on

Comment

• Let's not forget the fiasco Arsenal had against Wigan last week.

Comment

Nothing has been made public, but Alex Curran is in the newspaper this morning with no wedding ring on
          What the **** is Gerrard doing sleeping with girls half his age?

Comment

must get onto the bookies to see what the odds of him moving in the summer are to a non-premier league club.

5/1 or more and its worth a tenner.

Comment

• Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
              btw has anyone heard about this:

"Gerrard moving abroad in the summer because his wife's having an affair with a Derby County player and he's got a 16 year old pregnant, and she's keeping it. Apparently everyone in Liverpool has already accepted that he's going. He's in court at the moment trying to stop it all coming out so Capello doesn't kick him out of the world cup squad."

mate text me that there a couple fo days ago, he's not usually the bull****ting type. any truth to it u reckon?
              That's some crazy **** if thats true!!

Do you know if the affair was because of Gerrard getting this 16 year old pregnant or is she just a slag?

Comment

• Last time out City beat Arsenal 4-2 at Eastlands so expect goals galore due to both sides having crap defences.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
                  That's some crazy **** if thats true!!

Do you know if the affair was because of Gerrard getting this 16 year old pregnant or is she just a slag?
                  i've heard rumours about her before, that she was shagging some coke dealing bouncer for a while with a stupid name like pancake or some ****, and everton fans always sing about his kid not being his (apparently, i havent heard them sing it myself).

who knows, might all the bull**** because he's a high profile footballer, or it might only be the tip of the iceberg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Šemise View Post
                    What the **** is Gerrard doing sleeping with girls half his age?

Scousers

Comment

• Pancake?

Comment

Working...
                      X