Klitschko vs Joshua 2 in April?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klitschko vs Joshua 2 in April?

I saw this today. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/bo...ng-return.html

Please no. If they were going to rematch they should have done it straight away. Too much time has passed for it to make any sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
      Please no. If they were going to rematch they should have done it straight away. Too much time has passed for it to make any sense.
      He has been inactive about as long as the 1st fight so...

Comment

The usual ploy to scare wilder into fighting him else risk Vlad winning and the loss of a big payday.

Comment

Please, no. Wlad stayed past his prime and trying to make up for it by going inactive and then coming back is just a terrible idea.

Comment

Wilder ducked Klitschko since winning the WBC title, I don't blame him as he got destroyed and dropped twice in sparring by klitschko.

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
              Wilder ducked Klitschko since winning the WBC title, I don't blame him as he got destroyed and dropped twice in sparring by klitschko.
              Wlad lost the title the same year Wilder won his WBC so not really that long of a duck

Comment

I don't want to see this fight next. Klitschko should fight in at least an eliminator if he wants a title shot. He lost to Fury & Joshua. He does not deserve it. Klitschko should have to beat someone coming off 2 losses. Miller is on a tour of the geriatric ward so make Klitschko fight him...

Comment

I'd watch it

Klitschko is probably still better than everyone apart from Joshua and Fury.

Comment

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/bo...ng-return.html

From above article: "Hearn told iFL TV: 'He wants to come back. I think he text AJ and said: "I wanna come back, I feel like I beat everybody in the division right now."'

Notice that the alleged Vlad quote is actually coming from Hearn. And Hearn "thinks" Vlad texted that.

So...

Comment

Working...
                    X