No announcement yet.

Fastest way to cut quarantine weight gain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fastest way to cut quarantine weight gain

Have a noticeable belly now, any idea how to lose it fast I have abs underneath and was fit before if I slowly build up the training how long will it take to resume where I left off? I am a 5 ft 11 american

Go on a diet. Could take a year to get back to old size unless you run like crazy.

Comment

Cardio + diet

Comment

Intermittent fasting and exercise during the fasting

Comment

Originally posted by Outboxxed View Post
          Have a noticeable belly now, any idea how to lose it fast I have abs underneath and was fit before if I slowly build up the training how long will it take to resume where I left off? I am a 5 ft 11 american
          What’s your weight now?

Comment

yoooooooooooo.

i was on the same boat.
            during the beginning of qtine throught end of may, i got heavy af.
            all i did was cook and eat and **** my roomie.
            lost muscle definition, my gut got huge.

pre covid i was massive, bulky and peaked at 175. im 5'5. average weight 167-170.
            so one day i looked at myself in the mirror and im like man... this aint it. it was an unbearable sight. granted everyone says i look fine, but to me.. its a big nope.

so june 1st i started training like i got a fight coming up and i have to train for 12weeks.
            weve all seen all access and 24/7, we know what the fk they do so i copied that.
            first 3 weeks i ran EVERY single day with my dog. no skipped day,that was my mental edge that i can do this thing.
            so at first i thought i was jogging 1.5 miles. got a smart watch, it measured 5 miles. so wth.
            my stamina and endurance got built up.

in the middle of my runs, i would do crunches, stairs and pushups and shadow boxing.
            after 3 weeks, i felt overtrained from the runs. so i stopped running. im biking instead.
            for muscle activation, i would do 40 yard power sprints and 100 yards. thats it. no more long distance jogs.
            i would also do the bags for 1-2 hours after the run. i got a mini boxing gym setup in my garage. speedbag, heavy and aqua.

ok 9 weeks in, im 155 today.
            i feel terrible i lost 20lbs of the fcking hard work of bodybuilding i did the last 2 years.
            but i feel solid, light and i look good naked again. got the V back, and i can walk around shirtless with no shame.
            Last edited by KING MEAT; 07-20-2020, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
              Cardio + diet
              Originally posted by abracada View Post
              What’s your weight now?
              I was about 63 kg now about 75kg

Comment

That’s a lot of weight gain.

I would focus a lot on your nutrition, clean it up, be a caloric deficient and see how long it takes!

Comment

That's all from the pandemic?

Comment

Run. Of course a good diet but running is always best.

Comment

Working...
                    X