No announcement yet.

Sarms ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sarms ?

Has anyone used GW cardarin for endurance? I read a lot of positive reviews about him

Turn counter clockwise, take one out, place on tongue, drink water

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKidd View Post
      Turn counter clockwise, take one out, place on tongue, drink water
      Have you used it?

Comment

Originally posted by Ber View Post
        Have you used it?
        I know people who have, say good things about it. I havent myself.

Comment

I'm thinking of using cardarine to increase muscle mass.
          Chippindos Chippindos likes this.

Comment

I used cardarine or ibutamoren. Both sarms proved to be very worthy. These substances have many useful qualities for the athlete: increase endurance, burn fat, and increase insulin sensitivity, which directly enhances protein synthesis. In addition to such obvious advantages, I experienced a better quality of sleep. I read about it and found that long-term oral treatment with mk-677 improves men's sleep quality. In young and older people, treatment with mk-677 was associated with an increase in quality sleep by almost 50%. If you pay attention to ibutamoren for sale, I recommend buying in liquid form.
            Last edited by DelayMozrt; 10-19-2022, 04:42 AM.
            OctoberRed OctoberRed likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by DelayMozrt View Post
              I used cardarine or ibutamoren. Both sarms proved to be very worthy.
              I may give those a try myself.

Comment

I tried GW but quit after a week because it raised my blood pressure enormously. It works but you gotta watch your bp , it can tend to stay high even when not working out.

Comment

Originally posted by JabRight View Post
                  I tried GW but quit after a week because it raised my blood pressure enormously. It works but you gotta watch your bp , it can tend to stay high even when not working out.
                  Did you feel the effect off the blood pressure rise or had it checked during doctor's visit?

Comment

Originally posted by DelayMozrt View Post
                    I used cardarine or ibutamoren. Both sarms proved to be very worthy. These substances have many useful qualities for the athlete: increase endurance, burn fat, and increase insulin sensitivity, which directly enhances protein synthesis. In addition to such obvious advantages, I experienced a better quality of sleep. I read about it and found that long-term oral treatment with mk-677 improves men's sleep quality. In young and older people, treatment with mk-677 was associated with an increase in quality sleep by almost 50%. If you pay attention to ibutamoren for sale, I recommend buying in liquid form.
                    Where do suggest buying the liquid form?

Comment

Working...
                    X