No announcement yet.

ESPN Needs to Suspend Tessitore for Excessive, Shameless Bias

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven’t watched the fight yet but not suprised by this

every Espn fight I watch has been a f.ucking sh.it as far as everyone involved cheerleading for the home Espn Top Rank fighter

They don’t even try and be objective.

The Espn website is exactly the same. The same day Gennady / Vanes was announced they had a article trashing it ( fair enough ) but had a article cheerleading Zurdos Fight against a unknown no hoper

Every TR card on Espn gets front page coverage and set up like it’s a great fight. Other notable fights most of the time don’t even get mentioned

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
      It was disgusting listening to this guy all night long.

Calling Loma the biggest attraction in boxing and having an orgasm anytime he landed anything.

I've listened to every commentator in the sport from the last 10-15 years and have never seen anything like this.

The d*ck gobbling went way overboard. It was blatant and shameless.

I've seen commentators d*ck ride Floyd and Pacquiao. But it never was this bad.

ESPN needs to suspend him for excessive bias.

You had a few G stringers here asking HBO to FIRE Roy Jones after his rant about the DQ.

This was worst than that. Let's keep it real.
      Yeah it was terrible...timmy, as much as I dislike his commentary was the only one giving linares props. It was a damn close fight yet the way that commentary team was going at it was ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
        I didn’t know till nsb anyone even payed attention to commentators like that, some of y’all act like you depend on them to tell you what’s happening.
        Exactly!!!!

Comment

its not like we havent seen this kind of stuff on other networks...but ya he was a bit over the top...i didnt mind him felating loma....and he did mention some linares shots...but i thought he left out quite a few punches that linares landed and just stayed silent on them

Comment

Working...
          X