Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Pedraza: I Will Find Smith's Defects When We Are in The Ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jose Pedraza: I Will Find Smith's Defects When We Are in The Ring

After months of speculation about when the fight would take place, Jose Pedraza (21-0, 12 KOs) and Stephen Smith (23-1, 13 KOs) finally know that they will square off on April 16 in Connecticut, screened on Showtime in the United States for Pedraza's IBF super featherweight title.

[Click Here To Read More]

smith will beat this guy he's a bum. And yes I said cherry would beat him and he got robbed and was somthing like 10/1 to win haha and is old. He can be outboxed easy. smiths a bit robotic and upright, typical joe gallagher limited boxer but should still win.

Comment

He (seemingly)speaks so well.

Was this "translated"?

Comment

warrrrrrr Pedraza !!! you should go Arum top rank !!

Comment

Originally posted by knockoutkid View Post
          smith will beat this guy he's a bum. And yes I said cherry would beat him and he got robbed and was somthing like 10/1 to win haha and is old. He can be outboxed easy. smiths a bit robotic and upright, typical joe gallagher limited boxer but should still win.
          If Smith wins I doubt it will be easy. Cherry is a tough, veteran guy and that fight gave Pedraza some much needed experience. He will be better for it.

Comment

Never saw Smith, but if he's anything like George Jupp, I bet Pedraza. George was stiff as a coat hanger and slow. Smith isn't bragging about his speed, so I'll go with Pedraza.

Comment

put ur money where u mouth is at, how many points ur willing to bet??? I got Pedraza via clinic.

Comment

I still can not shake Smith getting flat-lined by the feather-fisted Lee Selby.
                He was tired, committed and got caught with a shot he didn't see but man its almost the equivalent to getting one punch K.Od by Paulie

Comment

Working...
                X