Collapse
No announcement yet.

Since Floyds return this is the total record of his 8 opponents

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All you're doing is discrediting Mayweather Jr to suit your agenda.

Everything you've said is refutable and is to be honest just blabber that suits your agenda.

You just hate Floyd. Plain and simple. And I'm not a big Mayweather fan, I like him, but it's clear you only hate him. Admit it?

***edit forgot to quote that Lomachenko fanboy***

Comment

Originally posted by Lomachenko View Post
      Break them down Larry
      Guerrero, Didnt beat anyone but Berto.
      Jmm, moved up three divisions and loaded weight on for a PAYDAY. Floyd fought a name with a connection to Manny Pacquiao! They were NOT on the same level, or weight class!
      Canelo, Still wet behind the ears. Still untested and Was caught up in the $$ and cameras. He never let his hands go. And Who really did he beat?
      Shane, Old and waaaaaaay past his prime.
      Manny, He had one arm in round 4. For 8 rounds fought on the lowest of his career. Manny normally throws 100 punches a round. 700-1200 in a 12 round fight. He threw 200+ in this entire fight. lol

But if the P4P you rely on for your info is something you think defines Floyd thats Ok. It dont make you look to smart.
      Lets not forget that this is a business and his career was well orchestrated and many got rich. WWE has been doing it for years. But you probably think that is real too huh?
      In your first post on this thread you said Pacquiao was a good win.

You're a grade A bell3nd.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
        floyd has fought guys with a very impressive collective record. And then as always, someone comes along a criticizes each opponent after he beats them.

The problem with criticizing each opponent is just about anyone can play the devil's advocate and downplay any fighter of the last 100 years. It is not being realistic, it is being biased against a certain fighter.

I clearly remember a good number of fans saying that maidana would beat floyd, canelo would beat floyd, pac would beat floyd, and others. It didn't happen. Some couldn't handle that and the natural response from a blow to the ego when floyd beat them was to make excuses after the fact instead of crediting floyd with the win.

People said floyd would never fight canelo, they said he would never fight pac. And then they said if he did fight them, he could not beat them. Floyd could beat everyone in every division and some will still criticize him!

anytime someone starts criticizing every single opponent a fighter has faced, bar none, it really displays an obvious bias against that fighter, rather than a realistic examining of the opponents and the qualities they brought to the table.

i may not like everything floyd has ever said or done but he is an atg and the best fighter in the world. And yes, if ggg, ward, kov, and wlad were all 147 pounders, i'd pick floyd to win, especially a younger, 32 year old floyd.
        boom goes the dynamite!!!!great post

Comment

Originally posted by Lomachenko View Post
          lol...He is the NEXT not THE! He will be the NEXT big thing in Boxing. Of course you cant tell that by how he fights can you? You cant see his skill level can you.
          396-1, with only loss, in the amateurs and already a title holder. But you cant see that. And i know why Larry. We all know why lol !

Oh way to see the thread as a mistake and try twisting it on Loma. The next BIG thing in Boxing!
          you stupid cole...

Comment

I don't want to get into who belongs where or whatever but no matter how you look at it, that's impressive.

Comment

Floyd's career always need defending like it always have to be explained. You have to ask yourself why if you are a fan of his.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpizza-nd_beer View Post
                Floyd's career always need defending like it always have to be explained. You have to ask yourself why if you are a fan of his.
                Doesnt need defending at all,it is impressive..but looking at your sig and avy i understand your anger

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                  5 on the p4p list out or 8 and you say none were good?? seriously man?
                  Guerrero and Canelo didnt belong on the P4P list. So stop using that as an argument cause you making yourself look stupid.

Comment

Working...
                  X