Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holyfields says joshua didn't want wilder fight

Asks Where's Your Heart?

"Where's Your Heart?"

The plunger man needs to see this. All Joshua fans should be embarrassed.

Comment

You have 3 threads up about this right now all saying the same thing. Aj offered Wilder a fight in England for a flat fee of 15 million bucks and Wilder turned it down flat and refused to sign the contract. That isn't AJ not wanting to fight Wilder. That is Wilder turning the fight down because the offer was not good enough for him. If AJ didn't want to fight Wilder he would just say no fight and offer Wilder nothing. He would not offer him 15 million to fight.Now Wilder insists on a 50/50 split or no fight and if he doesn't budge off of that the fight will never happen.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        You have 3 threads up about this right now all saying the same thing. Aj offered Wilder a fight in England for a flat fee of 15 million bucks and Wilder turned it down flat and refused to sign the contract. That isn't AJ not wanting to fight Wilder. That is Wilder turning the fight down because the offer was not good enough for him. If AJ didn't want to fight Wilder he would just say no fight and offer Wilder nothing. He would not offer him 15 million to fight.Now Wilder insists on a 50/50 split or no fight and if he doesn't budge off of that the fight will never happen.
        Holyfield is questioning Anthony Joshua's heart. That is not a good look for AJ.

Comment

AJ got no balls.

Asked for 50 million, and he would take the fight no questions asked.
          The 50 million got offered and confirmed and he didn’t sign.
          Priced himself out with a low ball flat fee offer.
          He is a fraud and for once I will be rooting for a Pedvekin.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
            AJ got no balls.

Asked for 50 million, and he would take the fight no questions asked.
            The 50 million got offered and confirmed and he didn’t sign.
            Priced himself out with a low ball flat fee offer.
            He is a fraud and for once I will be rooting for a Pedvekin.
            Damn who is that in your avi?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Damn who is that in your avi?
              One of the sexiest women alive and my future baby mama if I had my way, Michelle Okoro

Comment

Who cares what Holyfield says? AJ already said it himself. He doesn't want that work. See yesterday's thread.

Comment

I think the whole boxing world knows AJ's team did not want this fight for him next. I think it'll happen eventually, but for some reason, this couldn't be AJs next fight.

Comment

AJ's got baby nuts.

Comment

Working...
                    X