Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Danny Jacobs thought Broner won.

Around minute 2:30

Comment

I thought Mikey would win but I gave Broner a chance to win. I was wrong. He never had a chance to win.It doesn't matter what weight class he fights in or how great of shape and focused he is. He isn't good enough to beat any of the top 4 or 5 guys in any weight class.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post

Jacobs should stick to fighting because he must be the world's worst fight scorer.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
          Crazy how some said this. Maybe Broner was never good, Broner and his fans or people rooting for him really lied to themselves and thought he only lost his fights because he wasn't tasking them seriously.
          Broner's not done, but he's a spent fighter at this point; the wreckless way he's lived his life has finally caught up to him at 28 years of age.

If he keeps committed to the sport (taking every camp from here on in to Colorado springs), there's enough ability there for Broner to be a top 10 140lb fighter for however long he wants to fight (though likely not enough to top Crawford, Barthelemy, Lipinets, and whatever fighters you'd prefer in the top 5 of the weight).

Will be interesting to see what the status is like knowing that though.

Comment

I thought Broner was serious in this fight?

He said it was a do or die fight, the fight to turn his career around, he got in shape early and easily made weight, I think he took it seriously but this is his ceiling.

He landed a couple shots, but couldn't win enough rounds and didn't fight hard enough to put it all out there and have a chance to win.

Also in the post-fight interview he acted like an ******* and got booed out of the stadium. I think this is all we're gonna get out of Broner, he is who he is at this point.

Comment

not all fans are ''blessed'' with legit atg's to root for.

ab isnt alone in the ''too much mouth, not enough big wins'' dept.

something so simple as throwing more punches is whats holding him back.

detractor~''derrrr....throwing more means putting yourself in harms way, derrrrrr''

ab is right there, in fighting range. its not like hes ever avoided incoming. if hes going to be in range, he might as well LET DEM DAMN HANDS GO !!!!

add him to the ''what if' pile.

Comment

Al Berstein said that some people think Broners best win was against Malinaggi, thats sums up how good broner really is

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  This is why boxing sucks.

Mikey went up a weight class, beat a young, powerful fighter with a good chin and all boxing fans want to do is take the shine away from Mikey Garcia by saying Broner isn't good.

Anyone of you ever wonder why the Yankees can beat the Pirates in the World Series and fans/commentators praise both teams, but in boxing a good fight happens and the fans have to trash the loser?

Funny thing is the same people will list Broner as Mikey's best win they list his resume (so far).

Same thing with Canelo-GGG..people saying Canelo isn't that good, that he sucks, that he got gifts, etc...then they'll say that's GGG's best win.

I predicted Mikey would win in a competitive fight, but it wasn't competitive, too bad. But I give Mikey credit for making it non-competitive, he beat a strong, but inconsistent fighter in Broner.

Stop the bull****, just give the winner his credit and move on.
                  bye felicia. go watch another sport. lol I love how you think this is why boxing sucks. out of all of the millions things wrong with boxing you get butt hurt over this?

Comment

Same as Zab Judah huh...

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post

lol jacobs needs his head examined.

Comment

Working...
                      X