Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley Admits: I am Losing My Love For Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think too much of the blame is going towards Bradley. To me the fight was close. Most people saw Pacquiao winning by a wide margin. I don't agree. I can understand if some think he should have won because he's the champion and the money fighter. That makes more sense, but for some reason the judges didn't give him the benefit of the doubt. That's not Bradley's fault. I don't think he should be getting this much hate. This fight will not all of a sudden turn Bradley into an over night super star. If they need a rematch to settle this by all means do it. If Pacquiao is the champion everyone says he is, he'll win in a dramatic fashion.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      So...........................how did Clottey land a Pacman fight?? Genius.
      Ummm Arum..TR...In house fighting???? Not too bright, are you?

Bradley will never be able to headline a PPV by himslef, he ha no fans and can't generate revenue . Seriously, mention anything entertaining about his style....

Comment

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
        Ummm Arum..TR...In house fighting???? Not too bright, are you?

Bradley will never be able to headline a PPV by himslef, he ha no fans and can't generate revenue . Seriously, mention anything entertaining about his style....
        Did Bradley say he's headlining a ppv by himself?? Or are you just making $h!t up as you type??

Comment

First Bradley says that he needs "to look at the tape" and see if he won the fight. Now he's saying he fought his ass off to win the fight. Get out of here kid. You suck with your 12 KOs. Pacman dominated you from start to finish.

Last edited by djdodat; 06-14-2012, 09:13 AM. Reason: Pic not showing

Comment

Originally posted by ippo_miyata View Post
            yeah because you lose that fight too. 99% of the people who watched that fight know you lose a one sided decision. Oh well, Let's move on.
            :qqq::AN::qqq::AN:

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              Did Bradley say he's headlining a ppv by himself?? Or are you just making $h!t up as you type??
              That's how boxing works these days. If you want to be a big money fighter like he stated you've got to have the capability of attracting fans so no matter who you fight you get well paid.

He won't be fighting a p4p guy like Pacquiao to carry the PPV by himself everytime out.

Comment

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
                That's how boxing works these days. If you want to be a big money fighter like he stated you've got to have the capability of attracting fans so no matter who you fight you get well paid.

He won't be fighting a p4p guy like Pacquiao to carry the PPV by himself everytime out.
                Which brings us right back to square 1. Ohh, then you had an excuse for that too. In house. He said he wants established fighters. Not up-n-comers. Hate him for it.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Timothy Bradley Admits: I am Losing My Love For Boxing
                  That would be like Paul Williams demanding credit for beating Lara.

STFU Tim everybody knows you lost.

Robbery.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                    This is why boxing is laughable compared to previous eras. A young champion, at the height of his fame, undefeated, just won the biggest fight he might ever have in his career, despite the controversial nature, and he's ****ing losing his love for it, sick of the sport and over it?

This is exactly why the older generations were greater. Duran was vilified like few could understand today, unless you were there, after his Leonard rematch, yet he came back to win two more titles at 154 and 160, and he had already accomplished the feat of beating the Mayweather/Pacquiao combined, after starting out at 118!

Bradley hasn't even had his fill and he's talking about being over it? This is exactly why all these young prospects are pulling out of fights. They think they are superstars already.

Pretty much right. Young fighters have a sense of entitlement.

Comment

bradley should retire as champion. he has nothing else to prove.

Comment

Working...
                      X