Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's up with these white guy-asian girl couples?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Asian men on here who date black women?

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
      Over here they see white guys as dorks Most of them anyways.

Definitely lots of far east asian (thai, japanese, chinese etc) chicks who's dating white dudes though.
      They do? In the UK its the opposite lol. See quite a few white guys with middle eastern women.

Comment

Im not white really but most people think I am (got a strange mix)

But I posted pics of all the asian girls I go out with on dates or whtever

You would understand why I go out with them

I like alot of different types of girls tho...

Only girls I dont feel attracted to are Black girls, I dunno why.....I love light skinned girls...but then again who doesnt

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            White guys like asian girls
            Black guys like fat white women
            Everyone likes Hispanics
            etc ....
            Yeah right Latina's love the black dick more than white girls do. Google interracial couples and 9 out of 10 are of a black man with a woman of some other race. Our sexual reputation is well known and the funny thing is that we don't even boast about it that much.

My theory about white men and asian women is that they just like the submissiveness of foreign women. Foreign women cater to their man and let the Husband run the household like he should. American women have been corrupted by all this feminism BS.
            Last edited by Boxingtech718v2; 09-08-2011, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Asian girls are more conservative and more willing to have sex consistently.

Comment

I'm a chinese guy myself born and bred in england with white friends etc.

I don't think any chinese guy really cares about white guys going for chinese chicks because we all gotta get laid right?!!! Some chinese guys will have a lot of beef with it, but they really have issues and don't we have crazy people in all races ^_-

But i think chinese guys in america might be quite shy because in america, there are stereotypes for asians that are very strong.

In the uk, i've dated hong kong girls, english girls and even indian girls.

It's all good to me.

i myself have always liked white girls because i live in england and white girls are what i've really known forever. I was always around english girls at school (no an asian girl in sight) so that's what im used to and what i like. Recently. i'm been getting back to dating white girls after dating chinese girls because you can't help what you like

The link below has some information about interracial marriages in the us. But the asian group has indians included so you can't really be sure about the east asian white woman marriages. But as you can see, white man asian woman marriages are the biggest interracial group.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interra..._United_States

I think you have to look at chinese/east asian men as individuals. Sure, i've seen a lot of east asian guys who look really nerdy and aren't good looking and are just scared of woman. Then again, i myself am confident and good looking so i get woman nps. I don't have any issues chatting to girls on the tube but some guys will take issue with that. Also don't forget traditional parents. My parents have always been very strange chinese parents in that they are very laid back but i've heard of parents that want their chinese sons to marry a chinese girl.
                Last edited by Xercen; 09-08-2011, 09:56 AM.

Comment

My cousin dates an asian girl from thailand, its pretty popular seeing white guys with asian girls, they produce cute babys as well

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                    Over here they see white guys as dorks Most of them anyways.

Definitely lots of far east asian (thai, japanese, chinese etc) chicks who's dating white dudes though.
                    We think the same about scandanivans here, your all seen as being soft

Must be a bad day when pakistanis and indians class youse as been soft

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
                      Any Asian men on here who date black women?
                      ive been with white girls,latin girls & black girls...never tried asian yet but i do find many of them very attractive.there are hot women from every race. my favorites are latin girls.every latin country ive been(7 so far)there are beautiful women everywhere except deep in the yucatan in mexico.i went days without seeing a good looking woman.there was only traditional mayans & mountain people there.in mexico the hotties are on the coastlines & americanized places...personally i think white girls are too obsessed with the material things & they are never happy.you buy them a $100 gift they wanted a $200 gift,etc..i been with 3 black girls over time & they were all head cases,untrust worthy,lazy with no drive,jealous & plain pushy.thats not all black girls but just the ones i was with.asians & latin girls are the easiest to deal with & for me the most attractive. i always see older white guys with younger asian & latin women.i don't mean pedofiles either...i mean 45 year old guy with 30 year old or 55 year old with 35 year old asian,etc...

Comment

Working...
                      X