No announcement yet.

"FLOYD would beat PACQUIAO with one arm tied behind his back"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "FLOYD would beat PACQUIAO with one arm tied behind his back"

Ex-Mayweather sparring parter: Floyd would beat Pacquiao 'with one hand tied behind his back'

Lovemore Ndou

Lovemore Ndou was one of Floyd Mayweather's sparring partners when the Grand Rapids native was preparing for his December 2007 fight against Ricky Hatton.

Mayweather knocked out Hatton in the 10th round and then had a 22-month break before defeating Juan Manuel Marquez in September.

Manny Pacquiao and Miguel Cotto will fight Nov. 14 in Las Vegas, with the winner presumably in line to fight Mayweather.

If it's Pacquiao, Ndou said Mayweather won't have a problem.

“Mayweather will win with one hand behind his back," Ndou told David Isaacson of Times Live while training in east Johannesburg.

Ndou, who's preparing for a Nov. 13 fight against Matthew Hatton, also likes Cotto to beat Pacquiao.

I fought Cotto (in 2004) -- he’s a strong, smart fighter," Ndou said. "I don’t think it will be easy, but if I had to bet, I’d put my money on Cotto.”

E-mail Josh Slagter at jslagter@grpress.com and follow him on Twitter at twitter.com/JoshSlagter

http://www.mlive.com/mayweather/inde...ng_parter.html

Ndou seems like he has some bias against Pac for some reason. 1 arm behind his back? seriously? I like Floyd but thats simply not true

Comment

And Floyd has also said that Pac could not beat him in a million years. So then this fight should not happen at all. It is obvious that Pac does not have a chance. Why keep cherrypicking...

Shane did not want to fight Floyd when he had the chance. So Floyd should not fight him neither.

Cotto did not fight him when he had the chance. So Floyd should not fight him neither.

P-Will and Berto are Al Haymon fighters so they can't fight...

So is obvious that nobody is really worthy enought to fight Floyd. So he should just go back to retirement...

Comment

psssssssh.

Comment

Floyd probably takes it. But quotes form boxers are usually worthless.

U never know until it happens.

Comment

Why did he cheated the weight against Marquez then?

Comment

Originally posted by MakeDamnSure View Post
              Why did he cheated the weight against Marquez then?
              Because there was nothing Marquez could do about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Anomaly View Post
                Floyd probably takes it. But quotes form boxers are usually worthless.

U never know until it happens.
                Bob,

What really struck me is that FMJ has had some real quality sparring over the years. Given his general inactivity, it's a shame that he has been so secretive with sparring access.

The rumours and reports coming out of FMJ camps are that they go hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
                  Ex-Mayweather sparring parter: Floyd would beat Pacquiao 'with one hand tied behind his back'

Lovemore Ndou

Lovemore Ndou was one of Floyd Mayweather's sparring partners when the Grand Rapids native was preparing for his December 2007 fight against Ricky Hatton.

Mayweather knocked out Hatton in the 10th round and then had a 22-month break before defeating Juan Manuel Marquez in September.

Manny Pacquiao and Miguel Cotto will fight Nov. 14 in Las Vegas, with the winner presumably in line to fight Mayweather.

If it's Pacquiao, Ndou said Mayweather won't have a problem.

“Mayweather will win with one hand behind his back," Ndou told David Isaacson of Times Live while training in east Johannesburg.

Ndou, who's preparing for a Nov. 13 fight against Matthew Hatton, also likes Cotto to beat Pacquiao.

I fought Cotto (in 2004) -- he’s a strong, smart fighter," Ndou said. "I don’t think it will be easy, but if I had to bet, I’d put my money on Cotto.”

E-mail Josh Slagter at jslagter@grpress.com and follow him on Twitter at twitter.com/JoshSlagter

http://www.mlive.com/mayweather/inde...ng_parter.html
                  This is the same N'dou whose ring intelligence and awareness was so heightened that it resulted in him chasing Malignaggi like a puppy for 12 rounds and actually managing to let the feather duster score his only knockdown in the last several years. Yes, in addition to the fact that boxer quotes are frequently useless(even more so when they come from a sparring partner), no one should bother worrying what this fellow has to say. Another wicked fail at beating the anti-pacquiao drum.

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
                    This is the same N'dou whose ring intelligence and awareness was so heightened that it resulted in him chasing Malignaggi like a puppy for 12 rounds and actually managing to let the feather duster score his only knockdown in the last several years. Yes, in addition to the fact that boxer quotes are frequently useless(even more so when they come from a sparring partner), no one should bother worrying what this fellow has to say. Another wicked fail at beating the anti-pacquiao drum.
                    Do you remember what I said previously?

"Religiously".

;-)

Comment

Working...
                    X