"FLOYD would beat PACQUIAO with one arm tied behind his back"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .HERO. View Post
    al haymon are u really mayweather? u sound so stupid just like him
    Not everyone can have your sterling language skills. Apologies.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      the same Ndou whom Malignaggi beat twice....ok making sure
      Posters on NSB should have opinions. Professional fighters should not.

I understand.

Comment

Ndou's comment about Floyd beating Pacquiao with one hand tied behind his back sounds like nut hugging.

Comment

pac would whoop n'dou with both hands tied....this garbage foo...

Comment

Manny in a million years cannot beat FLoyd in a running match. but in a boxing match i definitely see Manny beating FLoyd. Manny is a bad match for FLoyd. FLoyd would hit Manny 2 to 3 times and run the rest of the round for 12 rounds. boxing is suppose to be 2 men in the ring engage in a boxing match. not hit the opponent and run around trying not to get hit because he already got some points to win the round. i'd rather see Pac vs Mosley. it may be too risky for Pac but atleast boxing fans would see a real BOXING MATCH.
            Last edited by joelab75; 10-28-2009, 11:19 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by joelab75 View Post
                Manny in a million years cannot beat FLoyd in a running match. but in a boxing match i definitely see Manny beating FLoyd. Manny is a bad match for FLoyd. FLoyd would hit Manny 2 to 3 times and run the rest of the round for 12 rounds. boxing is suppose to be 2 men in the ring engage in a boxing match. not hit the opponent and run around trying not to get hit because he already got some points to win the round. i'd rather see Pac vs Mosley. it may be too risky for Pac but atleast he would see a real BOXING MATCH.
                Mayweather is very anxious to fight Pacquiao. There's a reason for that.

Watch. You'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
                  Mayweather is very anxious to fight Pacquiao. There's a reason for that.

Watch. You'll see.
                  Why is Floyd very anxious to fight a guy who can not beat him in a million years?

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                    Why is Floyd very anxious to fight a guy who can not beat him in a million years?
                    Cause he'll make alot of money.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
                      Cause he'll make alot of money.
                      But, Floyd is the biggest draw in boxing though... He is the PPV king he is the face of American boxing. Why not fight somebody who could beat you in a million years and still make a lot of money?

Comment

Working...
                      X