No announcement yet.

Can Pacquiao beat M.Garcia at 140?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Pacquiao beat M.Garcia at 140?

Assuming the same Pacquiao from Mathysse shows up and is in great shape. Can you see Pacquiao taking Garcia's heart? And take his soul for a U.D?

pacquiao still has it.

Comment

No. Mikey is much. much better than Matthysse and the people in Mikey's corner are smarter and more prepared.

Manny has the size advantage and Mikey doesn't show jaw dropping athleticism but he is as polished and thorough a professional as there is in the sport.

I think it's a 55/45 fight in favor of Manny based on size and experience.

I think posters should be careful and not make too much of beating Matthysse.

Comment

... a fight that can't be made because of Arum... next...

Comment

No. Mikey would smoke him at any weight. He's a class above guys like Rios, Vargas, Horn, or Matthysse.

Comment

lol. pac will kill mikey at 140 or 147. if it's at 135 then probably he can beat pac.

Comment

Yes. Based on Mikey's performance in his last two fights I would favor Pac at 140. Mikey's best win to date is Broner.

Comment

Mikey likely sparks Manny at this stage imo. Mikey's timing is impeccable and while it might take him a few rounds to adjust to Manny's speed and awkwardness, I see Mikey catching Manny on the regular.

Comment

sure why not ***** it tired of giving a valid opinion and having these old pac turds come out the woodwork getting all crazy on you for saying anything against pac

pac beats everybody hands down his losses were due to unlucky socks, lucky punches and a bruised shoulder he is the best ever and jinkee can suck a golf ball through a hose pipe

Comment

yes he can
                    hth

Comment

Working...
                    X