Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tommy Morrison Versus Mike Tyson compare and contrast

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

. He was the right color to have the best mental equipment, too, and folks know that is a fact",.......................

Why not put your hood on and go away you little piece of sh*!

Ray

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
      . He was the right color to have the best mental equipment, too, and folks know that is a fact",.......................

Why not put your hood on and go away you little piece of sh*!

Ray
      You wouldn't want to fight/argue with me, Poop Deck Pappy, the reason being that you cannot win, even with neutral judges, or come close to it.

Don't worry, I will not attack you. I respects me elders. I've saved your tender bacon from these young savages before, an' I'll do 'er again.

Now, exactly what I do during long forum lulls is force people to speak. This time it happened to be you. I didn't know who it would be, but obviously I figured it would be someone.

Why do I do it? Simple. I am paid to do it. Right now I do the same for fourteen other forums too. I create traffic with buzz. I make people speak when I have to.

Now I need you to go stand with your nose in the corner until I say you are excused.

You don't have to support me just because we are friends.

P.S. When we going out on the boat again?

P.S.S. How can I tell you all this publicly and still keep my job? Simple again. Telling you is controversial enough in itself to create buzz, which is why I am hired in the first place.

Internet forums are just honest houses of opinion. Right? Hee haw.

It is true that my employers issue me warnings all the time, but they do not fire me.

So you see, I am a leader--higher than a mod--and behind the scenes I boss mods. They like to chew me out in public sometimes to give the appearance of being in control, and I have to let them do this as a parameter of the job. But make no mistake about it--I BOSS MODS behind the scenes on fifteen forums. I do this for the owners of the sites who want your business, who want you speaking all the time because it brings in booty.

Comment

Morrison was brought along nicely. He never had a great chin and his head movement was limited but he could shorten his hook up as a counter, as he did against Razor Ruddock.

Another problem: Tyson had faster feet as well. but Tyson would not necessarily want to mix it up with Morrison. Morrison worked off the jab quite well as a younger fighter...until he got left hook crazy looking for one punch.

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
          You wouldn't want to fight/argue with me, Poop Deck Pappy, the reason being that you cannot win, even with neutral judges, or come close to it.

Don't worry, I will not attack you. I respects me elders. I've saved your tender bacon from these young savages before, an' I'll do 'er again.

Now, exactly what I do during long forum lulls is force people to speak. This time it happened to be you. I didn't know who it would be, but obviously I figured it would be someone.

Why do I do it? Simple. I am paid to do it. Right now I do the same for fourteen other forums too. I create traffic with buzz. I make people speak when I have to.

Now I need you to go stand with your nose in the corner until I say you are excused.

You don't have to support me just because we are friends.

P.S. When we going out on the boat again?

P.S.S. How can I tell you all this publicly and still keep my job? Simple again. Telling you is controversial enough in itself to create buzz, which is why I am hired in the first place.

Internet forums are just honest houses of opinion. Right? Hee haw.

It is true that my employers issue me warnings all the time, but they do not fire me.

So you see, I am a leader--higher than a mod--and behind the scenes I boss mods. They like to chew me out in public sometimes to give the appearance of being in control, and I have to let them do this as a parameter of the job. But make no mistake about it--I BOSS MODS behind the scenes on fifteen forums. I do this for the owners of the sites who want your business, who want you speaking all the time because it brings in booty.
          You might want to look up Morrison's racial make up since it matters to you Lefty... Its avaiable on Wiki and it might suprise you.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
            You might want to look up Morrison's racial make up since it matters to you Lefty... Its avaiable on Wiki and it might suprise you.
            He had a beautiful complexion notwithstanding any racial make up.

As a shill for the house my topics take me everywhere, Billy boy. Prop players are versatile. I do not avoid the issue of race at all. In today's politically correct climate even crusty geezers sound like Ellen De Generess firing off a post. Not me, though. I can't afford to. It's my job to keep all pots stirred with the truth. The truth makes people rage. All you have to do is tell them the truth and await the paroxysms of peevish irascibility. It makes the job easy. No aim necessary.

Back to Tommy Gunn...

What he really needed was some defense--since that can be acquired and chin cannot. He was either putting bad things into his body or his body into bad things. They often go together. If he ever had a chin AIDS took it. Maybe the lifestyle that led to AIDS got there first.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
              No AIDS> AIDS
              And Tyson must slept with hundreds of women, hookers included. He said in his autobiography that the night he stopped Trevor Berbick he had gonorea and he didn't know whether he got it from "a prostitute or a filthy young lady".

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
                He had a beautiful complexion notwithstanding any racial make up.

As a shill for the house my topics take me everywhere, Billy boy. Prop players are versatile. I do not avoid the issue of race at all. In today's politically correct climate even crusty geezers sound like Ellen De Generess firing off a post. Not me, though. I can't afford to. It's my job to keep all pots stirred with the truth. The truth makes people rage. All you have to do is tell them the truth and await the paroxysms of peevish irascibility. It makes the job easy. No aim necessary.

Back to Tommy Gunn...

What he really needed was some defense--since that can be acquired and chin cannot. He was either putting bad things into his body or his body into bad things. They often go together. If he ever had a chin AIDS took it. Maybe the lifestyle that led to AIDS got there first.
                I don't know if you are trying to be obtuse or just succeeding at it infinitely well...so I will spell it out for you Lefty: Morrison was indeed a work to behold. While Tyson was a physical work in progress... to be sent back for a stronger voice, longer arms, and maybe a torso stretch, Tommy G looked like a young John Wayne...

Tommy G was in all probability a "Trail of Tears" baby Lefty, half Cherokee I believe, and in that area that meant a forced migration from the South where this government did what it does best, along with the Limeys...take people's sn1t. Back then it was the land of the Cherokee and a demand that they go towards the dust bowl...today it is things like asset forfiture, coming from a federal or state road pirate near you.

so Morrison is half red man.

Comment

I told you he had a beautiful complexion. It's an awful good one too.

Comment

Their are two colors of value in boxing, and only two!

Red & Green people who try to add any other colors have no idea what it is to fight in a boxing ring.

With this I will go back to ignoring this little needed fellow.

Ray

Comment

We will take your word for truth in this world, Ray. That's good enough for us. I know I speak for all the boys.

Comment

Working...
                      X